The Sunshine Pumping Josh Heupel Positives Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 27, 2021.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Why would I let that guy anywhere near a child or student of mine? This is just needlessly mean-spirited, even without it being about Trey Smith and his specific circumstance.

TDVol1989, SetVol13 and justingroves like this.
  2. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

I hope cancel culture does it’s thing and he’s jobless Monday.

3. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

4. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

Gonna own the meanies who called me a POS by...actually being a POS. That’ll show ‘em! Some real big brain stuff going on there.

5. yont sum iss?

Great indicator that a guy is serious about his apology is the utilization of the poop emoji.

TDVol1989 likes this.
  6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Isn't he a pedophile

TDVol1989 likes this.
  7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Yeah, he’s not apologizing because he actually realized on his own what a turd he is... others had to point that out to him. My suspicion is that he still doesn’t really see anything wrong with it but the folks who control his paychecks don’t want to deal with the reaction to his idiocy.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

This was my first thought as well.

Savage Orange likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

Whatever, you know? An emoticon apology will pop up like a rake to the crotch the next time he speaks of a player like that.

10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That fat piece of shit talks to nearly every elite recruit every year. If he's got an axe to grind with a school, he can drop disparaging remarks to them. He's clearly unprofessional enough to do that

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Well nobody liked that shit and he stuck it way out there to be seen. He's going to be scrutinized more the next time. And we know there will be a next time. It's a bad look for the industry.

Savage Orange likes this.
  13. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

I'd be willing to bet Hubbs caused a stink over that one.

Memtownvol likes this.
  14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

If that industry is recruiting services and/or sports journalism, [uck fay] them.

IMHO, of course.

Memtownvol likes this.
  15. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

Good news is Heupel got a bunch of 3 stars drafted out of UCF. Looking forward to see what he can do with better resources.

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He should have

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

More drafted in one year than we have in the Last 3 years combined

18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Juwan Mitchell is coming to Tennessee, former 4 star ILB for Texas. MASSIVE get. Jay Hardy in the portal as well, defense could be starting to take shape for us in the next few weeks. Still need some CB help.

TDVol1989, Memtownvol and IP like this.
  19. yont sum iss?

Led Texas in tackles last year. I don’t think tackles are always the best indicator of a great impact player, but it’s something

IP likes this.
  20. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

It's happening, I swore there was no way I was gonna let myself get swept up by offseason hype, but if we could just get another CB/NB I can talk myself into 7-8 wins because this schedule is Charmin soft.

Tar Volon, VOLinDAWGland and IP like this.