Transfer portal

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Dec 2, 2019.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Even the writers there have scratched their heads about it. By all accounts he is a good teammate and works hard. From what I have gathered he never fit the scheme well and the constant change on D played a factor. He did well on special teams.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Henry T to Bama.

Oh well.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

well I hate that, and [uck fay] him.

4. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Our linebacking corps can suck just as much ass without him as it did with him. Good riddance.

VOLinDAWGland and Memtownvol like this.
  5. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

maybe we can finally throw a slant vs bama now and know no lb will be close to undercutting it

6. Ssmiff

srsly though, re the ncaa investigation. AD gone and without a job. HC gone and lost money. Couple assistants are pariahs right now. No coaches involved with the actions are on campus. Players involved in receiving money have moved on and landed spots at various programs without penalty. Are we seriously going to have to watch a coaching staff and players who had no involvement, pay the penalty as others move on and pay less of a price?

7. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Gotta keep that $$$ coming somehow... at least at Bama everyone can know it’s happening and STILL nothing will be done about it. Same as if he’d have landed at Georgia.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yes.

9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

He's public enemy #1 now.

10. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

Break a leg.

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

The previous staff was the weak link in an Alabama football cartel.

13. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Keep 'em coming. Another linebacker and we good

15. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

16. Ssmiff

3 years to play and really not much experience playing football. Basketball player which means he probably has good feet and hands. Could be nasty in a couple years.

IP likes this.
  17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Looks like a quality transfer, even if not an instant starter.

Memtownvol likes this.
  18. IP

IP Super Moderator

It must be a very strange experience to be a big Tennessee football fan and be so incredibly ignorant or stupid about anything to do with college football. I see comments from people who clearly hitch their wagon to anemic 23 year old horse that is this program but who think winning and losing is decided by sound bites and simple collective desire of coaches, players, and fans. People saying they "don't care" about transfers coming and going, or the roster, "so long as he wins" might as well say they don't care if we have oil in the engine or not so long as we keep driving...

It may not mean anything yet, but we have no chance without putting together a good roster. These dipshits on twitter and message boards are a trip. All these transfers, including Henry T. leaving and us picking up like 7 guys so far? "Don't care."

You WILL care, come the Fall and you wonder why we can't ___ or don't have a ____, whatever those may be. There is a difference between a program and a season. You don't get good seasons if you don't build a strong program. These dipshits. Our fans are long suffering, but some of these mother[uck fay]ers are an absolute trip.

thagodfather likes this.
  19. dknash

dknash Chieftain

I guess Kansas probably had a way better defense than us last year, which pretty much invalidates anything I was going to say

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

320 lb humans are always helpful to sprinkle in on a defense, I think.