Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

We had the number 10 D in the country. 10th from last O.

Threw for 8 passing TDs and 1750 yards, spread evenly between Crompton and Nick [uck fay]ing Stephens, lol. Worst offense in Vol history

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

IDK, 2017 was [uck fay]ing awful, too.

3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Eli drinkwitz in summary leading up to away game at BC:
    "Yeah I like the idea of a regional game but one that's more of a rivalry and more interesting to recruits. I dont know when the last time was Missouri had a recruit from the great state of Massachusetts"
    He looks like a dork but doesn't give a shit what he says

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He would have taken over for Fulmer around 2011 and then left for an NFL job around 2019

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Because the majority of our fanbase is really stupid, they believe his bullshit story about "loving the University of Tennessee" even though he's an Ole Miss guy through and through.

He's a piece of shit human being, always has been and cheats his ass off to get what he's got. He milked Hardy and Oher for all he could, sold them off to get into college football. If it weren't for the Touhy family, he would still be coaching girl's basketball and football at Briarcrest

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's transparent that he has serious character issues. everyone may need grace, but most just need a occasional rinse while he needs frequent injections. it is weird that folks give him passes just because he church-speaks. Sounds like Richt, but has prostitutes on his work phone. Not that I really care about consenting sex work, just the hypocrisy.

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I'm embarrassed he made his name at my HS. Old school Briarcrest without the new campus and private school divisions competed with the biggest schools in the area and state, often outnumbered and on the road and a home field 30 minutes from campus with not many players. Good men and coaches back then. No bs salesman or paying for the best players.
    We have a pretty good squad this year though and 2 starters on UT currently so the talent level is kindof crazy right now for the Saints and Freeze has been gone awhile thank goodness.

8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

And I'd been a ok with that

justingroves and NorrisAlan like this.
  9. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

This Vandy score is humorous

justingroves likes this.
  10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Georgia will win it all if Kirby just gets out of his own way.

11. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Good Lord. I've never seen a scoreline like that

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Nah. Offense will struggle too much against anyone with a pulse and ability to compete against the run

13. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I would post a "Throw the damn towel!" GIF, but I would rather just have them pour it on.

Is that wrong of me?

14. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Bowling Green up 7-3 at the half at Minnesota. The boat may be taking on water

15. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Boston college is a sexy team to watch today

16. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Georgia points > Vandy yards

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Richt practiced what he preached for the most part, Freeze is just a piece of shit.

People get snowed over by the fake preacher spiel a lot

HCKevinSteele likes this.
  18. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Wish we'd played Minnesota

19. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

They look unstoppable but I think they've peaked extremely early.

10SEvols likes this.
  20. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

He's nothing but class and was too good of a person for college football.