Time to shut down the AD

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 25, 2022.

1. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

A recruit dribbled a basketball on rhe floor at TBA. Obviously this type of gross negligence and shameful breaking of the rules should not be tolerated. If we can't control this after what we went through with Pruitt, we should just save ourself the embarrassment and shut it all down.

Oh yeah, and recruits walked in the Vol Walk before Ole Miss.

https://247sports.com/Article/Tenne...e-Ole-Miss-game-during-2021-season-181397361/

lol vol likes this.
  2. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

what kind of halfway house are we running over here

lol vol likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

So when are we going to get a Trojan horse son of Tennessee to go to bama and walk where he isn't supposed to and dribble where he isn't supposed to as much as possible, then turn Bama in when they don't report it?

lol vol likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dribbling a ball on the court of a state-funded facility should not be a "violation." So long as we didn't tell him to or organize it, it is just a kid who plays basketball dribbling. These rules are ludicrous.

lol vol likes this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Once again: Tell the NCAA to pound sand and if you set foot on campus we will call the police and report you for trespassing. Have a good day.

Volokie and Memtownvol like this.
  6. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

I'd just sick Smokey on them

lol vol likes this.
  7. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

NCAA is beyond ludicrous. Like government there are so many arcane laws and rules that nobody can keep track of and everyone is violating something. Enforcement then becomes purely political. Burn it all down and start over from scratch.

lol vol likes this.
  8. HCKevinSteele

HCKevinSteele Well-Known Member

Even if they are ridiculous, before you could pay players the intent behind the rules at least made sense. What purpose do any of these rules about impermissible benefits even serve now?

9. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Oops. Didnt mean to let you guys get to experience vol walk from a player perspective. Gotta report that when I get back to the office.

lol vol likes this.
  10. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I fart in their general direction.

sellsman11 and lol vol like this.
  11. lol vol

lol vol Member

Y’all gon make me lose my mind up on rocky top. Or down. I’m hungover. Who wants to go to the music shitty bowl? Not me. I want the peaches down in Georgia.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Wut?

Poppa T likes this.
  13. lol vol

lol vol Member

Sorry. Never go full retard. Big Al will ship your ass to Athens with the dumb dawgs.

14. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

“Eat a peach for peace”…

-Duane Allman

15. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

Of late, the Vols AD is sitting in tall cotton. BB teams in post season play, programs in other sports on the rising trend. Little or no fires to put out. Campus facilities expansions going on. The AD is easy to praise when things are good, it’s what happens when things go south his value is seen.

IP, Memtownvol and PilotFlyingJ like this.