Excitement building for 2022

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by IP, Jun 28, 2022.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I’ve started to watch old highlights and hype videos. Stuff popping up on twitter feed. 2nd year in a row I’ve been very excited after years of dread

Memtownvol and IP like this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, I am ready. I think we are a dangerous team.

3. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

When you see me, remember. It's the pleat in the pants. It is an optical illusion.

4. VOLinDAWGland

VOLinDAWGland Contributor

We'll probably be a few defensive players and defensive plays away from being elite, but We'll be good, fun to watch and dangerous.

justingroves likes this.
  5. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

At this point that’s all I want. Yeah, championships, etc, but let’s just have fun for a couple of years

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  6. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

With everything going on in the world, good being called evil and evil being called good, ridiculous illogical administration decisions, media that isn’t journalism but rather a propaganda clarion, rationalized secular humanism rather than faith, and tv’s outrageous cost so we can watch the same thing ten times a month….yeah I can see that happening justifiably.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ever thought about how you could simultaneously save outrageous costs and mute a propaganda clarion in your life but don't? I'm just a secular human rationalizing things, don't mind me.

8. yont sum iss?

yont sum iss? Contributor

I think we’re a team that may beat a team we’re really not supposed to while also losing to a team we’re really not supposed to.

Memtownvol likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think sometimes you are right and sometimes you are wrong.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  10. Volokie

Volokie Active Member

I hear you, but I demand entertainment if I have to be here, it costs enough. As far as the propaganda, I expect it from the secular.

11. Ssmiff

Looking forward to seeing bru, assuming he’s cleared, a healthy Small, see what slot looks like, and the freshman rb from Georgia. Wright should show great improvement but I didn’t see the natural vision and feel like other rbs last year.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I hope Hyatt takes over in the slot

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  13. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

His confidence was shot to shit all last season. He was always in the process of falling down when they got him the ball in open field.

14. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

What did the doofus from Missouri say today?

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

He said on Jime Rome radio show that he expects his record to improve because Tennessee will be vacating some wins or something like that. I expect him to be fired this year. He's in over his head.

16. KyleAlexanderfan

KyleAlexanderfan Well-Known Member

He really doesn’t know how vacating wins works?

Poppa T, IP and NorrisAlan like this.
  17. Ssmiff

Think he was just being a smartass.

18. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

While I think he's a lot better than Beamer, you may very well be correct as Missouri is a tough place to win at right now. The instate recruiting has always been way behind as they don't put much emphasis on football at the high school level and the transfer portal is always going to be their worst enemy.

But ...... if Brady Cook gets the QB1 job and excels from the get go, they could build some important early season momentum.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's not very good at it, though. He's just a [uck fay]ing nerd

20. Ssmiff

looking like he does doesn’t help. Spurrier could say some his quotes and people would think they are great. Imagine Spurrier talking about another coaches wife cheating. Would be a must listen.