POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

I believe compared to European countries our training is 10-25% of the time they go through before they become an officer.

2. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

So he had nuke stuff there?

3. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

[​IMG]

4. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

No, just the [uck fay]tards who were warning of the dangers of Trump in 2015, but are now true blue loyalists, as well as the ones who clearly hopped on the train for political reasons and knowingly spout the bullshit.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

What?

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

“Nuke stuff” probably counts.

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

“The dangers of Trump.” Lol

8. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Lindsay Graham
    Ted Cruz
    Mitch McConnell

to name a few who were warning of the dangers of Trump only to shove their nose up his ass later.

And locally, Glenn Jacobs and Tim Burchett on the latter point of knowingly spout the bullshit for political reasons.

Unimane likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

11. Unimane

Uh, yeah.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Garland's statement is [uck fay]ing bold. He's saying fine, we'll move to release the warrant, what was sought, and what was found.

He's not flinching and is all in. This is absolutely surreal.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Remember when kushner received billions from Saudi? And didn't Saudi host a golf tournament at trump's golf course like 2 weeks ago? Did the whistle get blown by someone who saw or heard material being passed?

It's a damn spy movie.

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

It's definitely been odd. When is he releasing all the info?

15. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

As soon as trumps lawyers give the thumbs up.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

What card said. It's on trump's lawyers' timeline now. Would be today if there are no objections from them. Will take longer if they move to block.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

There are apparently a level of classified documents that can be neither confirmed or denied publicly, so I am curious what an inventory of those would even look like.

18. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

Mind like a steel trap. I applaud you, sir.

I dont know what he took. My belief is Trump took whatever shit that stroked his ego or he thought he could make money off of, regardless of the security classification or whether or not it might hurt the country.

To Trump, he is his own country and believes he can do whatever he wants.
    And for 4 years, he pretty much got away with it and we have yet to hold him accountable as we would any other American citizen.

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

been busy. possible we got destroyed and I missed it

20. Unimane

Possible.

But, this was in response to Indy laughing at my statement about disliking folks who were shitting on Trump in 2015 only to ride his jock today when it suits them politically. Graham being one of them.

NorrisAlan likes this.