Random college football thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by zero-sum, May 9, 2015.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Omg vandy fans are so inflated now

2. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

3. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I remember when he picked Miami to beat Ohio State 48-10 in the ‘03 Fiesta Bowl. He’s always been an idiot.

justingroves likes this.
  4. IP

IP Super Moderator

In a world filled with prisoner of the moment takes, he is serving consecutive life sentences.

5. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

I am not a gambling man, and if the line on Bama-Vandy does open up at -7.5 I can lay money on that and still not be. I know it won't, but that is what they are saying it would be if it opened today.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Jesus, that is a license to print money.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Anyone who self-proclaims himself “Mr College Football” cant be wrong. Or is that Tony Barnhart? Or have they ever been seen in the same room at the same time?

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

He's awful smug for someone who just did a stupid.

10. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

11. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Couple of games I'm interested in for the upcoming weekend. Of course ours being #1, but I'm definitely interested in the Pitt/WV matchup and I want to see the uga/Oregon game. I'm curious to see how much of a drop off there is with the departure of Cristobal(if any). If the Ducks end up imploding this season, I just hope they have it together enough for the first game to catch uga off guard. I would love to see a dawg loss to start the season! Go Vols!

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Pitt by 14, UGA by 21.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

cristobal is a shitty game day coach. good recruiter. good with the oline. bad at making adjustments mid game.

14. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

I realize there is a high probability that uga will win but damn it IP. I'm just going to remain delusional in my hope for them to lose. Everyone is undefeated at this point. Amirite? BTW we need a predict the score thread in the football forum. I'm on it.

15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I vould be wrong. They lost a lot. But I have no reason to believe Oregon will be able to stop Georgia from controlling the lines.

16. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

ga lost some of the best defenders in all of college ball and a couple good ones on O. They have to prove they can replace them

17. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

oregon has a ton of talent. i bet it's close for a half at least.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Dan Lanning, Oregon's new head coach, was on Kirby's staff for 3 years. He knows UGA's roster well

19. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Gus Johnson gets on my damn nerves

20. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Jeff Brohm had a bad night, a really bad night.

VolDad likes this.