Thoughts on Florida

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NYY, Sep 24, 2022.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

1. This fanbase absolutely needed this win today more than any I can remember, and it’s not even close. Which leads to…

2. It was absolutely electric from the moment I got to campus this morning around 11. Hell, I even enjoyed the Checker Neyland experience. Maybe we’ve erased that jinx.

3. I’d hate to know how much [ussy pay] Tony Vitello gets. Wilt Chamberlain would probably step back and say “damn.”

4. Josh Heupel is a genuinely good dude. And the man can absolutely call an offensive game. It’s one thing to get guys into space and give them a chance to be successful… it’s another to get guys wide ass open and not a soul around them. For the first time in a very long time, we’ve got a dude that’s easy to pull for.

5. Billy Napier is a cuck, and his wife is a whore.

6. Willie Martinez sucks.

7. Our defense has got to do a better job of keeping leverage at the back end. Obviously the game plan was to keep Richardson from running crazy, but the secondary made him look like Dan Marino.

8. Hendon Hooker is a bad, bad man. I saw Tee Martin set the consecutive completions record live at USCe in ‘98. That was, up until tonight, the best performance by a QB I’ve ever seen. HH took this game over and this win will make sure he never buys a drink in Knoxville for the rest of his life.

9. SEC officials are [dadgum]ed awful. The reliance on review has really weakened the product.

10. Indy is a [uck fay]ing [vagina].

2. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Do what?

IP likes this.
  3. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Agree on all points. Also, [uck fay] you.

I wonder if Richardson will continue to be that good going forward. If so, he’s turned a corner, and I’m glad we got him when we did. Won’t look forward to seeing him next year.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I also am wondering about that one.

5. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I am waiting in rapt attention.

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Can someone explain this to me? I've started seeing this all over the web this weekend

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

We probably won’t see him next year. He’s draft eligible and projected in the first round.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Fine by me. Surprised that hasn’t changed at all with his slow start.

9. DownNDirty

DownNDirty Contributor

If pictures emerged I would give them a cursory glance at least after Googling her.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Apparently Napier likes to watch other people [uck fay] his wife

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

So letting him look like a first rounder just to get rid of him is excellent long term coaching

12. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Best point you’ve made all weekend.

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Indy, you drank beer alone with Sab

YankeeVol and IP like this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Oh ya, that groves guy is a real shit poster...

Please, continue your expose on how embarrassing our fans were yesterday.

15. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

People were enjoying themselves at a football game where their team was beating a rival..

The sheer uncivilized audacity.

16. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And compared to the urine and bleach showers at The Swamp... this was child's play.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Oh look another shitty SEC shorts video

I tried. I made it about 8 seconds

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

The puffy jacket...the flip up glasses...Jesus, has it been that long?

Memtownvol and Poppa T like this.
  20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Good, funny, mindless humor. These are great along with the guy who does SEC Roll Call.

Poppa T likes this.