OWH Memorial Undead Topic

Discussion in 'The Thunderdome' started by O+W=H., Sep 26, 2011.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I feel like I'm on that same loop. Finally starting to turn the corner but after Thanksgiving it hit me hard. I only get sick maybe 1-2 times a year but when I do I go for broke.

2. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

They should consider putting some stuff like this in the next rewrite of the Bible, maybe in place of the incest. Would make it a bit more relatable.

gcbvol likes this.
  4. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Whether incest is relatable is all relative.

NorrisAlan and gcbvol like this.
  5. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Drive to the office, and the gate to the parking deck won't open. Finally get in, and the lock mechanism to the door to the office won't work.

6. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'm pretty sure that's the work place equivalent of the 5 minute rule when waiting on a professor. Enjoy the day off.

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Are you sure you weren't fired yesterday?

IP likes this.
  8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

The boss has been oddly quiet on our group text...

9. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

warhammer and NorrisAlan like this.
  10. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Stephen Wright bday today. One of my favorites. Bunch of his one liners are in the comments.
    My favorite may be “I went to a place that serves breakfast anytime, so I ordered pancakes in the renaissance”.

12. Ssmiff

Bam. And free. Wearing my Navy Seal hat gets respect.

Attached Files:

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Didn't realize you were a navy seal

14. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

I think he's dyslexic; he got it because of a savvy kneel.

15. Ssmiff

Old joke stemming from a bar conversation with a guy wearing a Seal hat but wasn’t. It got ugly.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

ah, gotcha.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Went with wife today to help distribute food/toys. Had no clue about how it worked or anything else. Get there, friend sees us, immediately points me to handing out sacks of food. I moved a 75 lb-ish bag of food out of storage and then into people's cars for 3 hours. I guess I lifted this over 300 times.

While worthwhile, may not be able to move tomorrow.

18. Ssmiff

Called Calhouns 3x to make sure they are open and taking orders over the last week. Called again at 3 to verify. at 5 to order and was told no to go orders. I always go in nice in these situations and fortunately the manager understood my point and now waiting in my order. Thank goodness

19. Ssmiff

If anybody knows a place or family around Nashville who needs or would want socks, sweats, pants, ball caps, jeans, dress shirts and golf shirts, I have 3 bags of them. Some stuff never worn, mainly dress shirts or collared long sleeve.
    Goodwill is around the corner but I’d rather hand directly to somebody who needs it. Most of it is mens L with XL mixed in.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  20. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Take them to a church, not goodwill.

Ssmiff likes this.