Lady Vols

Discussion in 'Keith Hatfield Memorial Vols Hoops' started by Unimane, Nov 10, 2021.

1. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

As jqk says, I’d rather be waterboarded

JohnnyQuickkick and utvol0427 like this.
  2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

In lieu of eternal misery, I'll accept a 40 minute game. No bullshit, goofing off, or taking it easy. Both teams giving 100% and the game broadcast for all to see.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I think most of those folks are nearly killed off by now. The bandwagon fills and empties quickly.

justingroves and IP like this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

See I was thinking let’s just let them play an average Knox Co high school team and see how that turned out

5. JohnnyQuickkick

Or a hypothetical matchup, a roster of the 8 best LVs of all time and Wade the Fade’s 5 win team

6. Ssmiff

100-4

7. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

They’ve had to dust off the Buzz Peterson black curtains because they can’t get more than a couple thousand people to watch this team. I don’t think there are enough people left who would give Danny White flak for hiring outside Pat’s tree that he would care.

8. JohnnyQuickkick

Im guessing the 4 is 4 FTs from hanging on the rim technicals

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

If all those lady vol fans were serious, they could new coach and NIL the program into a powerhouse instantly. Imagine pouring NIL money at women's basketball. Could buy a new roster for less than a million.

10. Ssmiff

Every lady Vol should be driving a Subaru via NIL

RevBubbaFlavel and OneForVol like this.
  11. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Imagine going back in time 15 years and telling people the LVs in 2023 would be a 15-20 point home underdog to South Carolina.

12. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

NIL deal for a Jordan Brand/Birkenstock collab shoe/sandal combo. Shandals?

13. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Geno lost to Marquette last night and he has a 2 game losing streak for the first time in 30 years. That’s a ridiculous stat even for the women’s game.

14. Unimane

Damn, they are terrible.

15. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

Watched a few minutes of the game against South Carolina because it was on at the restaurant I was at. Wow, what a difference between the first quarter and the second.

16. SetVol13

SetVol13 Contributor

Front runners. They play defense when they are making shots. Not a very good quality in a basketball team. Any team for that matter.

17. Ssmiff

I watched 5 minutes earlier this year and don’t recall anyone getting in a defensive stance.

18. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Ummmm…they won somehow? Good on them.

19. Unimane

For as much shit as I give them, they showed heart and toughness tonight, even while doing dumb shit in the last minute to nearly throw it away. Came back from 17 to win in the semis of the SEC tournament. Happy for the girls and as a Vols fan.

Tar Volon likes this.
  20. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Probably improved to a 4 seed after that win, which is big for them because in the women’s tournament the top 4 seeds in each region get to host their first weekend pod.