POLITICS Random Political/Legal

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by fl0at_, Jun 7, 2021.

1. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

That's crazy.

Knowing full well it would only compound the problem exponentially, I would commit crimes to get my kids back if they were wrongfully taken from me. I wouldn't be able to sit back and let it all play out for months, I'd literally lose my mind.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lice can be a major pain to get rid of, but you do get rid of it.

3. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have seen it multiple times. Its stupid. Imo

4. Poppa T

Poppa T Vol Geezer

It is stupid, especially when they don't maintain the right lanes that you have to drive in the left.

zehr27 likes this.
  5. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I wouldn't celebrate that either, lols.

7. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Who is celebrating that? Irony is funny

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lols

ole_orange likes this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think celebrating it is symptomatic of the larger problem of everything being a bloodsport

10. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

11. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

I just don’t see from a political gamesmanship POV how those desiring to spread the gospel of Anti-DeSantisism keep using this Disney vs Desantis issue. Just don’t see it being a story that has the potential to ultimately move the needle whatsoever on his political future these next 2-10 years. Disney was leveled down to the same rules as SeaWorkd going forward. *That* is how we successfully portray him as a fascist to the masses?

12. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Desantis is dead in the water with or without Disney. Just think it’s funny that he seriously thought he could take down the mouse.

gcbvol likes this.
  13. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

The Disney thing isn't about whether Disney is operating at the same level. It's about the idea DeSantis pitched a fit after Disney simply dared to criticize a law which was passed and he decided to wield his power to retaliate like some petty tyrant. This also included the possibility of shifting the tax burden to the people of the area rather than Disney. It showed he was small, vindictive, and willing to waste time and money for personal reasons.

SetVol13, gcbvol and IP like this.
  14. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

Dead in the water? Lol. Progressives/lefties oh so desperately wish. He is only getting started.

Good for Mickey though! Disney is a wonderful corporation that always does the right thing. Let’s see what Ron’s return serve looks like. I wanna see this go 12 rounds

15. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

And it won’t be a factor determining the ultimate outcome of his 2024 prospects whatsoever. The people who actually pay attention/engage with politics convinced this eternally makes him a petty tyrannical right wing fascist like you clearly have already made up your mind about America’s Governor.

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Trump is going to destroy him. MAYBE he comes back in a few years. Progressives/lefties won’t even have to lift a finger

17. ole_orange

ole_orange Board Simp

He has not even officially declared yet. Progressives/lefties want Trump to win the upcoming 2024 Republican civil war so freaking bad so they won’t actually have to lift a finger in the general election fight.

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He’s not declared and he’s still managing to lose. That should tell you everything you need to know, but by all means keep simping

19. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's a piece of the pie. Perhaps your bias means you don't quite see it.

But, is this like you telling me about how I'm going to get the 2022 elections wrong, the Pennsylvania Senate race for instance?

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Rigged!