Soccer Discussion

Discussion in 'Sports' started by tvolsfan, Mar 9, 2012.

1. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

One trophy down, two to go.

I know, * and all that, but I have no control over that and will enjoy another title. The only sports thing I have in my life that wins anything of importance.

2. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

I don't see why. He's got a system that fits the players we have and he's coached a bunch of them.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I’m sure we’ll hate him eventually

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. JohnnyQuickkick

Juventus docked 10 points. They’re going to get slapped by UEFA too. About cazzo-ing time

5. NorrisAlan

Meanwhile, back at Man City Headquarters...

[​IMG]

6. JohnnyQuickkick

Juve was operating on about a Jeremy Pruitt Donnie Tyndall level of cheating. It’s hilarious. Someone sent then-captain Chiellini a text message asking him to meet with the players and explain how ownership was going to fudge their salaries

7. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

How many times is Juventus going to get busted in major shit? Is there a more corrupt club in all of European football west of the Iron Curtain line?

8. JohnnyQuickkick

I’d say yes or at least on equal footing, they’re just better at obfuscating it

9. JohnnyQuickkick

Juventus is Alabama, they are enabled by the FIGC until even they can’t even ignore it anymore. That’s part of it.

10. NorrisAlan

I imagine this is like the NCAA, it goes on, at varying degrees of amount and ineptitude, at every club.

11. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Dortmund really going to blow the title by losing at home to Mainz?

12. Unimane

Dortmund doing Dortmund things.

13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Luton Town win promotion to the premier league for the first time in over 30 years.

14. NorrisAlan

Now will they be able to play based on how small and out of date their stadium is.

15. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I don’t think the capacity matters much, Bournemouth play in a stadium that just seats 11k . It does look like that they have to add lights and to improve the press box.

16. JohnnyQuickkick

Not saying they’re going to beat City but Inter is playing really well right now. They are fine playing without the ball, stay compact and can roast you on the counter.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

We have beaten Juventus twice in a season for about the 3rd time in 50 years. And we’re in champions league again!

Unimane and NorrisAlan like this.
  18. JohnnyQuickkick

this is Weston McKinnie’s dad and well there’s a lot to unpack here

19. Unimane

A really pretty terrible club year for most of the top American players, Pulisic, McKennie, Dest, Reyna, Musah, Aaronson...

tvolsfan likes this.
  20. JohnnyQuickkick

Dest was Milan’s highest paid player until Isma Bennacer got an extension midseason