POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

When Trump is in prison with Flynn, Tillerson,and Sessions, America will be a legitimate country again.

2. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Your president is ****ing Russian fellating fascist trash. Period.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

If this were the other way around, you'd be in fits for impeachment. Hell, even Jason Chaffetz has requested the documents and is on record as to the seriousness of the latest revelation.

You'll always be my bud, but you've gone full Jim Jones cult level follower here. You've lost all objectivity on this subject.

[​IMG]

Last edited: May 17, 2017
  4. JayVols

***I HAD TO REMOVE THIS PICTURE OF BILL CLINTON ASKING FOR AS THOROUGH OF AN INVESTIGATION AS HE ENDURED FOR HIS SEXUAL MISDEEDS** - Tenny

And yes, I know the actual excuse was lying under oath. Point still remains.

Last edited by a moderator: May 17, 2017
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

When Trump groupies say they see the destruction of the government as a win, believe them.

6. JayVols

"We've tried to get Republicans to come out & talk to us & there aren't Republicans willing to go on camera tonight as of yet" -Bret Baier

You know it's bad when Fox News can't get a Rupublican to come on air.....

But nothing to this. It's all good.

7. JayVols

I wonder how Sheldon Adelson is taking the news Trump outed the Moussad to Lavrov & Kislyak.

8. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

But these are new tapes! I wanted the loyalty pledge tapes, but now I want the end the FLYNN investigation tapes.

9. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

You're prognostications of their being in prison - or of even committing any wrong-doing - is silly.

GahLee likes this.
  10. Tenacious D

He's your President, too. Unless you revoked your citizenship on the way to, where was it - Bangladesh - I believe?

11. Tenacious D

Actually, no.

And Chaffetz is doing exactly as he should be doing. If any wrongdoing occurred, and Congress is capable of finding it, it will be unearthed by Chaffetz & Gowdy.

If he has committed any wrongdoing, he should be held entirely accountable for it. Simple.

12. Tenacious D

I truly believe that Trump is battling an insidious and long-standing DC elite, and which is capable of anything in the pursuit of maintaining their own self-interests, and the game itself. Anything. Both Parties.

I absolutely believe that Comey was the gatekeeper for both sides, and that with his removal, much that has long-since been hidden will finally come to light. I think that the D.C. elite, and Washington itself, are terrified at the prospect of this, and are now scrambling in a panic to prevent it.

How else to explain that this "memo" from Comey, now several weeks old, is just now coming to light, and only after he was shit-canned? How many times did Comey testify before Congress since it was written - and if he honestly thought that Trump was trying to obstruct his investigation, or was essentially requiring a personal pledge to do so, why did he fail to make any mention it, whatsoever, and at any time before? Where is the memo where he recommended that Trump be charged with obstruction? Like it or not, loathe Trump or hate him, this leaked "memo" is likely nothing more than what precisely what it is intended to be, the Sword of Damocles, specifically and first intended to prevent Comey's ouster, and failing that, to inflict as much damage as possible, on his way out the door.

And by "capable of anything" - I mean anything - treason, murder, insurrection, lies, and a complete usurpation of our democratic system and the nation itself, as necessary to protect their interests, at all costs. I honest to God believe that. The same may be said about those who have refused to accept the results of the election, if not in word, than certainly in deed. And I pray for their equal correction.

The entire network of the Establishment is against him, notably including the media as their shills, and I guess we'll see how he fared against them, and what that brings to light, of anything.

But, if anyone believes that this is going to ultimately be seen and judged as anything more than that, well, we can just disagree. This is, what, the 662nd time that Trump was to be finished, now? Oh, this time will be different, because a fired FBI Director wrote himself a memo (and which even if true, in no way constitutes any impeachable offense, whatsoever), and was only leaked after he was fired? And just one week after the newly appointed acting FBI Director testified to Congress that no one has in any way attempted to interfere with or obstruct any FBI Investigation. Good luck, brother. Good luck.

The problem is that Trump is clearly in over his head, and has failed to do the one thing which myself - and anyone who was paying attention - knew he had to do, which is to have surrounded himself with highly skilled people to guide him along, and who would let him manage the message, as they oversaw the machinations. This has yet to occur. He has been and continues to be his own best and worst enemy. Barring his having a Road to Damascus-like metanoia, and a wholesale shakeup of both his staff and his approach - I don't see that as likely to improve, and should be expected to only get worse. I continue to hope he does exactly this, but neither foresee nor believe it will occur.

I also hope - and believe that what is most likely - is that he'll spit on his hands, draw his sword and begin slitting the Establishments collectively serpentine throats. Like a publicly declarative full-on frontal assault. As Connor McGregor says, Trump wasn't sent there to take part, but to take over. And the sooner he realizes that no amount of "playing ball" with the Establshment will ever earn their favor or win them over to his agenda, the better off he'll infinitely be.

He may damned well give the Establshment every means of continuing to harm him, of delaying or subduing what he was elected to do, or even attempting to impeach him - he has thus far been anything but stupidly and naive, in this regard - but this Comey thing won't be his Waterloo, by any means. And in fact, it may just be the last "Wolf!" that anyone pays attention to, and hopefully it is, because that will be to his fantastic benefit.

I would vote for him again today, and without a wisp of hesitation. That swamp is going to be drained, I just don't know that he's both smart and tough enough to do it. But if he isn't, someone who follows certainly and soon will, even though the heavens may fall.

13. JayVols

Ok. I'll hold you to this statement.

14. Tenacious D

I don't know that I have ever required anyone to hold me to the maintenance of anything but an unflinchingly preeminent regard for the rule of law.

But, okey-doke.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Trump doesn't give the first [dadgum] about anything other than himself, and continuing to use the office to line his and his family's pockets. His interest is himself and himself only.

He is the exact definition of a snake oil salesman.

He's not draining the swamp, the lake, the ocean or any other metaphorical body of water. And even if he does, he will just fill it right back up with his own shit water.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Tenny: what if it is just the "elite" doing their job as the checks and balances against the Executive Branch?

The GOP hated (HATED) Obama. They never had this kind of fuel on him after eight years that Trump has given the opposition in just 4 months. The GOP impeached Bubba on getting lying about a bj in the Oval Office. That is nothing compared to what Trump has reportedly done in only four months.

Four. Months.

As for your desire just to see DC burn to the ground by any means necessary, I just don't get it. It is dangerous to form a vacuum like that. Very dangerous. But the dice have been cast, and now we will see whether it comes up 7s or snake-eyes.

17. JayVols

I truly believe he's a batshit crazy narcissist interested in nothing but himself, enriching both his ego and bank account, and there's nothing nor no one he won't sell out to achieve those goals.

As to the Comey memos, this isn't a one off deal. Now, if he just wrote the memo since he's been fired, I'd have skepticism; however, Comey's history suggests he makes notes immediately after these type of conversations then sends them to multiple high level folks in the FBI. So, if he did that, Trump is screwed. Who are people going to believe, a former top cop of the nation with a history of documenting meeting & making sure those documents don't disappear or an administration that squandered their capital in regards to truthfulness over inauguration crowd sizes and false accusations of "wiretapping", whichever changing definition of that the administration wishes to adhere to on any particular day?

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wa...-should-be-very-afraid-of-james-comeys-memos/

18. JayVols

I meant nothing personal at all, but your words seem duplicitous at times.

19. JayVols

Co-signed

20. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

You're wrong on Flynn. He's in some hot water.