POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Haha

2. JayVols

Ya know the Flynn/Turkish agent but allegedly paid by Russian oligarch thingy? Yeah. Turns out Flynn told Trump that he was under federal investigation for not registering as a foreign agent long before the inauguration.

And he STILL hired him. But I'm sure that's not a big deal.

Oh. And Trump wouldn't know the truth if it bit him in his YUGE ass. Nothing against YUGE asses. I have one myself.

Skip to around 1:23

[youtube]kO_CkkYOHD0[/youtube]

3. JayVols

Wait, the joke part or the actual verifiable by true incontrovertible facts from multiple sources part about Comey turning down an invitation to appear before the Senate Intel Committee behind closed doors because he insists on a public setting?

If it's the first one, that really was a jovial remark with a spin on an actual Thernovich (spelling intentional) concept as it relates to his idea of the alpha male & the Gorilla Mindset. If you're saying the second part is fallacy, I sincerely hope you are attempting to do the joke thingy with me because if you aren't, brother, you need to go get that looked at.

4. hatvol96

hatvol96 Well-Known Member

Bob Mueller, end him.

5. hatvol96

Funny how Mr. Tough Guy About "Winning" is now crying about being treated like the treasonous piece of garbage he is. This is going to be some of the most fun I have ever had in life. The destruction of Trump and anyone dumb enough to has ever supported him is going to bring me orgasmic joy.

6. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

No, what's funny is that the guy who quit the site and threatened to leave the country because "Mr. Tough Guy" won the election, has now returned to peck and snipe while accusing anyone else of being an emotional midget.

You've got 7.5 more years to make that out of country trek. Take your time.

7. Tenacious D

I've not given it a moments thought.

8. hatvol96

They all get to fall down. I love it.

9. IP

IP Super Moderator

The comments of the acting FBI head and the naming of a special counsel seems to actually run counter to many of the rumors surrounding Trump. It shifts from, "do the FBI already have incriminating evidence?" to "do they coincidentally uncover evidence that they previously were rumored to have uncovered?"

Just my opinion. Some were acting like his ass was already nailed. Clearly not, or they wouldn't be bringing someone in and essentially starting over.

My guess: they have concrete bad actions that would be reprehensible to the public at large if they knew, but nothing definitively criminal. They are bringing in Mueller to see if he can find anything else more tangential, and to help determine if the dismissal of Comey after asking him to back off of Flynn is solid enough to move forward with in itself.

10. hatvol96

They aren't starting over. They are starting the end game. That is why they blindsided President Dump and KKK Sessions. You don't let them know when you get ready to open fire.

11. hatvol96

Few things better than watching the guy who actually wrote The Art of the Deal tell everyone what a sociopath Dump is and always has been.

12. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

It's always, always, always, always about him and only him. The "America First" thing was the biggest crock of shit perpetrated on the American people since the WMDs in Iraq fiasco. Trump First, now and forever. It'll never change. He'll ride out his days as a self-pitying victim way worse than LBJ and Nixon combined.

13. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Yeah well that's like your opinion, man.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think I would rather have Trump than Pence

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

He's not going to last either.

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Intended to quote JG and I'm too lazy to fix it...

From a social policy perspective I know I couldn't agree more. Domestic policy in general is a toss up but I'm interested in what Trump could do with regard to fisca policy. For foreign policy, give me Pence.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

It is important to not actually use nuclear weapons. That is more critical than whether a dominionist is in charge.

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I would hope not, because for all the wailing and gnashing of teeth about Trump, Pence is exponentially worse in nearly every category.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I think Pence would be a train wreck in nearly every category.

20. Tenacious D

You've just become an enemy of the GOPe - McConnell, Ryan, Graham and McCain.