Buckle up

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Oct 29, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Peyton is allergic to dogs. I have his medical records.

JayVols likes this.
  2. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

HIPAA violation.

Citizen's arrest! Citizen's arrest!
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

snoball5278 likes this.
  3. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Just speculating here... Could it be that Currie and Gruden agreed to let the season play out and announced after it was over, thinking it was never going to get this bad.

And now, Currie's hand has been forced and he's trying to move up the timeline with Gruden?

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Or there's something on Gruden's side that won't allow him to be announced? Maybe his ESPN contract?

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Your guess is as good as mine. I will say that I don’t imagine a world that Currie has allowed this to turn into a circus without having someone like a Gruden already on board.

10SEvols and snoball5278 like this.
  6. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I don't know Currie, is he a dumbass that learned at Hamilton's teet or is he his own man with a set of balls?

Is he Haslam's boy or not?

And why does Haslam hate us so?

snoball5278 likes this.
  7. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Still buckled but so far this ride sucks!

bigpapavol and JayVols like this.
  8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm buckled for the long haul. #CardinalVol2020

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

[​IMG]

bigpapavol likes this.
  10. TDVol1989

TDVol1989 Always Be Menstruating

I think it’s all bullshit. There is no deal in the works until Butch is fired.

11. TDVol1989

No. It’s Currie, for some reason, wants Butch to survive this year. Maybe he wants to get past Feb 28 and offer no raise and no extension. Butch raises hell and is fired with 2.5 mil less on the tag. It’s all offseason so maybe he pursues Gruden then. Other than that, Currie loves Butch

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's crazy to try and hold him until after Feb 28. No way that is what Currie is trying to do.

13. juicemane

juicemane Member

My gut tells me that we whiffed on gruden and we are now in panic mode. And based on past experience I think my gut feeling is worth as much as any rumors I'll hear about here.

14. TDVol1989

Well I sure as hell ain’t one and I think he is closer to the truth than the Gruden deal is done. Currie, I knew it. When we didn’t get Blackburn, that’s when we should have known

15. TDVol1989

I didn’t say I had insider info. I am trying to grasp at anything other than Haslam rules and desires losing or Currie is a monumental dickhead.

I do NOT subscribe to the belief that the firing of Butch has a damn thing to do with Gruden.

16. kidbourbon

kidbourbon Well-Known Member

17. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

I picture this as what an interaction with Tenny and Gruden would be like.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Ssmiff and 10SEvols like this.
  18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

....WOULD be? Ha. WAS

19. Butthole

Butthole Chieftain

Pinching pennies is fine but if it causes them to miss out on top targets it will be infuriating. No reason to spend anymore time or money when they don't care about actually winning championships.

20. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Sorry gents. I was relaying what I was told from someone who has batted 1.000.

It's crazy right now.