UT Podcasts

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by here to lurk, Nov 13, 2017.

1. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

Dang...my 3rd thread in like two months...who's lurking now mfers!!

anyhoo, I used to listen to Ainge when he had a show and I would like to find a UT related podcast to listen to. Something I can subscribe to in itunes. Any suggestions? Is Swain's show the best option? Haven't listened to anything in a long long time and looking for something to get me hyped for Gruden

tia

IP likes this.
  2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

There's this that used to post around here named Luna freak that might be able to help you out. I don't know him that well, but everybody round here seems to love him

3. 2Maggitt2Quit

2Maggitt2Quit Chieftain

I used to listen to Rocky Top Insider a few years ago. Not sure how it is now, but was a pretty typical daily radio show.

VolQuest probably does the best one every Friday. Usually about 30 minutes, without any filler.

GoVols247 is pretty solid about twice a week. I just couldn't get over Wes Rucker's personality enough to enjoy it.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think you can download basilio podcasts. I don't know if you can through itunes specifically.

5. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

WKGN app has a bunch of stuff. Their stuff is in the apple podcast app, too.

They have been way more critical of Butch for a long time. I guess a little more realistic than the other stations. Hatvol is on there, too.

6. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

? Ainge still has a show:

https://audioboom.com/channels/4885995.rss

7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

8. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

9. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

10. ramoffroad

ramoffroad New Member

I used to listen to RTI Podcast with Ainge regularly last year, but it's rough now with only Nathaniel Rutherford. I couldn't take it any more. My go to podcasts are now SEC Country Tennessee Podcast and Volquest.com. WNML also puts all their shows up as podcasts, but not distilled down nicely for my commute (30 min).

11. here to lurk

here to lurk Hidden Member

Thanks to all of y'all for the responses. Look forward to checking stuff out. As a side note, is there an 8thmaxim app? I sometimes forget about this place.....

like an old drunk man that loses his keys all the time.....