Willie Taggart

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by NEW COACH, Nov 20, 2017.

1. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

You trying to use google image search? Click on the image, then click view image or view original image. If on mobile you have to click the three dots icon to bring that option up. Then copy the url At the top of your browser. Click the little landscape icon above the text box and paste.

2. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

Got it. Thanks.

3. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Have you tried turning them off and back on?

4. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

No chance he’s a long haul guy. Has worn out his welcome everywhere by being a borderline childish douchebag.

I wouldn’t have gone home if I hadn’t done what I came to do in any way.

5. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

At that point in his life I’m pretty sure kiffin gave zero [uck fay]s about most things, don’t take it personally. Opportunity knocked.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

This is 100% correct

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I know I'd take Taggart over Mullen

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

If Cal had left after year one you'd probably be plenty salty. Am I right?

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Me too

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

at least taggart has shown he can recruit at a high level. the talent he's bringing to oregon is historically unprecedented for that program. i'm not sold on his Xs and Os though. i guess you could argue he's more of a dabo style CEO coach anyway.

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If he keeps Leavitt, or a DC that good, and continues to employ coaches like Cristobal, he'll win big. He's been around the Harbaughs enough to know what to do to win.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Mullen is a dog and Kiffin is great. Pretty good stuff.

13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i haven't been overly impressed with oregon's offense. it should be a lot better given the skill talent. leavitt is great, but will be a head coach again soon.

14. wildnkrazykat

wildnkrazykat Well-Known Member

Don’t act like we haven’t been thru it. Slick Rick had a good thing going but then the Celtics offered him more money than God. No it wasn’t in year 1, but for [uck fay]s sake we had just won a NC, lost a NC, and were loaded. And he left. And we had about 12 years of suck after that. I never got mad that Pitino left but I was plenty pissed that we didn’t give Tubby the Fulmer treatment 2-3 years sooner and that we didn’t make a big name hire after him.

We were not getting recruits and we were playing a shitty style of basketball at the end of tubby’s tenure and as Tubby left. The shit should have never progressed to the point it did.

Maybe you’ll get your Cal this year.

Last edited: Nov 22, 2017
    Calculon likes this.