It's Brohm

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Nov 29, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

That’s gonna happen regardless.

2. fl0at_

6. Probably 6 years.

3. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

This is what I'm afraid of. Getting turned down by the coach at friggin' Purdue and also losing our best remaining chance at a decent hire.

Please, get it done, guys

4. fl0at_

Yea, he turned us down. Until December 6th.

5. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

You looking for a new best friend?

In a purely phileo way, of course.

6. ziv1173

ziv1173 Member

Plenty of time for Currie to shit his pants and panic hire someone from Northeast South Dakota Community College

JayVols likes this.
  7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Because the Haslams and Currie are still running the show. Win the lottery and start calling the shots

8. fl0at_

Nah. Next we’ll hear we’re forming a search comitteee. It’ll be really quiet for a while.

Then wham. Butch Jones. Err, Jeff Brohm.

We’ve done this already.

9. salutethehill

salutethehill Member

If Brohm falls through, we hire Kevin Steele.

10. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Nope, I'm out until he proves otherwise.... call me bandwagon, IDGAF

11. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Please periscope if you are there.

12. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

We can still have Kiffin.

13. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Wish in one hand and poopoo in the other. The people donating millions aren't swallowing their pride

14. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I know we have different opinions and I respect yours. However, if multiple public rejections will force the desperately needed administration reset then I welcome it with joy. I know folks love UT and hate the increasing embarrassment, but if we want to excise the disease it needs to burn. A rushed coaching hire by an imbecilic yes man AD is nothing more than a Scooby Doo bandage. And that thing won't hold for very long.

Daddy Gee and reVOLt like this.
  15. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

utvol0427 likes this.
  16. ziv1173

ziv1173 Member

I'd love to see them reverse course and hire a search firm, just to really cement their ineptitude in the record books. I hope they pay them millions, to still land with a nobody. Which is what would happen, we all know, those search firms are just as incompetent.

Nothing is really that [uck fay]ing complex about this hire. Or it wasn't, until they [uck fay]ed it all up. All you had to do was approach a good coach with a handful of money, and we're all celebrating at this time.

Instead, we get dipshit Currie who had the hire done in his mind for weeks and never thought about how the fans would react, or cared. He caused this [uck fay] up, and it's going to cost Tennessee millions. In lost revenue, in PR damage, in a multitude of ways. Everybody else in the world gets fired when they do that. How he wasn't fired immediately is truly fascinating, and downright depressing.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

That's a very big if.

18. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

If it forces an administration reset, I'm all for it. But I don't have any hope for an administration reset. If Currie fails to hire someone good, Currie is going to hire Kevin Steele and we'll have another 3-5 years of misery. I think Brohm could be Currie's Dana Altman if it goes through, and I'd take that in a heartbeat.

19. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

ha. i didn't think it read well either. shit like that doesn't work against teams with actual dlines and decent tackling.

20. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

So apparently Brohm is an 'offensive genius'. Is this accurate?