Fulmer was running the point on the Doeren hire

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by A-Smith, Nov 30, 2017.

1. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I get what you are saying. The saddest part of all of this is that fans are willing to do what the administration isn't. It's a bad look, sure, but it also seems completely necessary at this point.

The UTAD is an absolute disaster right now, what can you reasonably expect from a fan base as desperate as this one?

2. awebb7

awebb7 Contributor

How's the view from up there?

3. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

At this point, why be concerned about the fanbase being perceived as uncultured embarrassing hilldonkey [unt cay]s? That's like being concerned about your clothes on your back smelling like smoke while you watch your house burn to the ground.

gcbvol, DC Vol and dknash like this.
  4. BearCat204

BearCat204 Chieftain

[uck fay] this, nobody puts baby in a corner

JayVols likes this.
  5. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Can we use some of your images without your permission?

Thanks in advance!

justingroves likes this.
  6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Welcome back around bud

7. l3rewski

l3rewski Member

Ha, I always love it when people use my photos without my permission!

But seriously, any non-commercial use by you guys is good by me. I'm out of the sports photography game these days anyway. We'll talk later in PMs.

Thanks man. It's unfortunate that dark times in the UTAD brought me back, but I'm happy to see the 8th doing well.

8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I do feel bad for Doeren, but at least Tennessee fans were honest with him.

9. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

I wished him well today and best of luck on his upcoming season... Least I could do after I told him I was going [uck fay] his mother and beat his dog if he came here.

JayVols, Volst53 and RevBubbaFlavel like this.
  10. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

I might should do a similar wish as well

11. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Lol, when the people who are paying money for a product care more about the quality of the product than the people who are in charge of making sure the product is as profitable as possible; making sure it's as cheap and viable as possible? Good lord. You're an embarrassment. You're the equivalent of some piece of shit that volunteered for the guillotine in the French revolution. "This is what good citizens do when they've disobeyed".

[uck fay] off, you god damn loser.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  12. InVolNerable

Welcome back, buddy. Post more pictures, and link to a site where can purchase them, please.

13. InVolNerable

He got people asking him nicely, for the most part, to not take the job. Way better than what would've happened had he actually taken it.

14. Calculon

Calculon Member

This isn’t the French Revolution. Mob mentality will only take you so far, and it reflects poorly on the entire university after a certain point. If you want to speculate about my character by extrapolating from my reaction to psychotic Twitter fans then go right ahead. It fits the rest of this week in UT nut land.

15. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

People tweeting that stuff to Doeren yesterday saved him years of consternation. He needed to know that he was stepping into a situation where losing greatly affects your quality of life.

reVOLt likes this.
  16. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

I'm proud to carry on the legacy of a long and undistinguished line of redneck hilldonkeys.

17. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I was on the twitter tirade with Schiano, bring Lane home, etc., etc., but I couldn't bring myself to tweet at a coach that didn't ask for any of this shit. I never sent Doeren anything.

IP likes this.
  18. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Oh boy. I hope this story isn't true or we're in for a long ride

19. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

My brother