Thoughts on Peyton...

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Savage Orange, Dec 2, 2017.

1. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

If his chumminess with Haslam is is tight as is being talked about, he really hitched his wagon to the wrong star. Seems like he's smarter than that but what say you, fellow denizens of the 8th??

2. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

He can get [uck fay]ed

3. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

Peyton was just playing the game. Haslam was in charge until he wasn't. Now Fulmer is running the show and I'm guessing #16 will be glad to help in anyway possible.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  4. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

+1

5. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

If we do land Gruden, it will be interesting to see if Peyton becomes part of the narrative in helping "recruit" Jon.

6. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If Peyton is just playing the game that's fine. But he can go [uck fay] himself.

TangoUniform likes this.
  7. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Its been rumored that he, his father and brother want to own an NFL franchise. As rich as they are they are not billionaires. They will need Haslam's money and help.
    He also may want to run Cleveland for a while before buying his own. I think its a bad move because learning under a loser doesn't real help you later.

10SEvols likes this.
  8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

He needs to move to Foxborough so he can continue to be Brady's [itch bay].

cpninja likes this.
  9. Low Country Vol

Low Country Vol Contributor

He sold out and became the swamp. Plain and simple.

10. ben4vols

ben4vols Contributor

I was pissed at him too, but I'd be willing to bury the ax because he can help if willing.

A-Smith likes this.
  11. lumberjack4

lumberjack4 Chieftain

If he was willing to shill for Schiano to kiss the ring, he's lost my trust. It means he doesn't have the best interest of the university at heart and we can stop putting him on a pedestal.

12. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

It's about to become a buyers market.

NorrisAlan likes this.
  13. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

Brady’s better

utvol0427 likes this.
  14. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

[uck fay] him.

15. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

I don't know his level of involvement in anything, and unless I missed it, I figured he would have made a public statement wishing his former coach well in his new position. Not that he would have to, but I just find it surprising (telling?) that he hasn't. I saw where other former players had expressed their positive thoughts on the subject.

reVOLt likes this.
  16. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I think Peyton will change his alliance over to Fulmer.

A-Smith likes this.
  17. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

Hat if he were here would really have some scolding hot takes right now about Manning, Leach, Gundy, Currie, Phil, et. al. Sort of miss that.

10SEvols likes this.
  18. Low Country Vol

I miss his rants and disagreements. He would be fun at a roast.

19. volfanjo

volfanjo Chieftain

No one quite gets his wrath like Chipper Jones, which is perfect, because Chipper is the absolute worst.

20. Low Country Vol

You should read his David Keith rants. I can’t get enough of his stories about that guy.