New here

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by Straw Pl Vol, Dec 6, 2017.

1. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Currie evaporating was best for me.

How sad is that for a coaching search? “And get this, It was soooooo shitty, we fired on AD midstream and hired a washed up backstabber to carry it on. But, there’s more: the backstabber’s record hiring coaches was laughably pathetic and at least partially led to his ouster from the position he is now hiring.”

2. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

So incredibly embarrassing, would be so awesome if this was happening to Bama or FL or just about anyone else. I will admit, it has been very entertaining.

3. Jbasilmull

Jbasilmull New Member

Sorry. Wrong board.

4. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Welcome. The bit about NYY and PM's is not to be taken lightly. Otherwise, you'll be fine.

lylsmorr likes this.
  5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Welcome.

I know nothing. But do expect to see my penis, in all of its short glory, in your inbox within the hour.

lylsmorr likes this.
  6. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Cliff's notes:

Something like one of these

[​IMG]

7. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

Welcome to the only place I know of where you can be ripped a new asshole both figuratively and literally.

8. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

......and a couple of old codgers hang out

TBSVOL and Oldvol75 like this.
  9. Volalum

Volalum Member

Welcome...

10. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

Zoom to 33% for accuracy.

11. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

Welcome

12. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I am DCandtheUTband on VQ...never had a paid sub but always posted on the freeboard. I am buds with MDVOL :) and Nail1988. I have been here since 2012 mostly because I wanted to hear the "other side," free chat got the crumbs, and Hubbs killed the political board.

I run a small poli board populated by vols and sooners that I setup after Hubbs axed us. I wont mention it here but you can PM me if interested. The board I run is free of censorship (except overtly racist stuff) and is 10:1 conservative to liberal.

They have a poli board here called the Thunderdome.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think we have any problem with linking boards, if that is a concern. If it is to keep out the riffraff, well played

14. CD12

CD12 Member

You’re going to go blind NYY..

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I was cleaning it one time in the shower and it went off.

CD12 likes this.
  16. atlvol1

atlvol1 Member

My favorite part of the coaching search was spending 10 hours in the car on the way home from a Thanksgiving trip while frantically Googling and refreshing this site to find out if we really did hire that piece of garbage Schiano.

reVOLt and justingroves like this.
  17. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

My favorite part of this search was when I thought Gruden had actually agreed to be the coach and I thought Currie was going to the Bahamas because it was all locked up...

[uck fay]

MaconVol likes this.
  18. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I know it's not funny but that shit made me laugh out loud.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Boosters and UTAD employees thought the same

20. reVOLt

reVOLt Contributor

Secondhand (well, maybe fourthhand) information here, but have a friend who knows a booster that was told by a member of the BOT that we had offered him $10m and he was mulling it over. This was around the time that all the planes were down in Florida.

Currie/Haslam should both be castrated and made to eat each other's junk.

Poppa T, Okibi2112 and Straw Pl Vol like this.