War Thunder

Discussion in 'Gaming' started by Joseph Brant, Mar 13, 2015.

Tags:
  1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Cross platform free to play PC/PS4, WWW2 armor and aircraft. It's really iimpressive. Makes me really see how screwed console people have been as far as game cost and developer activity over the years.

2. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I've played it, but I suck. I'm terrible at any game where I have to fly something. I've been meaning to give it another try.

3. Joseph Brant

The learning curve is kind of steep, but after a bit it becomes intuitive. Definitely a different user demographic than your Xx420SnipezDubStepxX console shooters

4. Joseph Brant

Started playing this one after getting sick of NHL being same old shit. Still holds up well.

5. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

After reading about this game here, I have it installed on my ps4. Looks nice so let's see about the learning curve. I don't get on much so it might take a while to get there.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

If you guys want to take it to the next level, try Digital Combat Simulator. Base game is free with an Su-25T and an unarmed P-51D. Additional plane modules are purchasable. But this is a fairly high fidelity sim. You're gonna want a HOTAS.

I personally like the F-5, but am looking forward to the F/A-18 coming soon.

7. midtownvol83

midtownvol83 Active Member

Nerd.

8. Joseph Brant

Armor I find arcade battles to be very frustrating as there's little strategy involved, whereas with planes realistic battles make you cannon fodder for a while.

I started playing before they released tanks but all in all find them to be a better game on PS4.

The menus are much better but still leave some to be desired, feel free to ask for any advice

Volgrad98 likes this.