POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

Hey, Trump wasn't really there staring at her either. Also, the background wasn't really red. Just to make sure you aren't being further misled.

2 thousand kids separated from their family is real though.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Cant even admit the obvious. No point in discussing any further. You fellas have a good weekend.

3. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You cared more about the picture than the story it represented, which was far more important than the picture. Now, you want to act indignant about the fact that IP is placing the picture in the proper perspective and not sharing your outrage for the misleading picture, outrage you did not share, or tried to downplay with cries about Obama doing something similar, with the story inspiring the use of the picture. So, your demand to be outraged by the picture falls a little short when you didn't show much interest in the very real situation faced by kids on the border and your insistence of bringing in some Obama Era story from 4 years ago into the fray to deflect from the current situation.

So, basically, spare us your outrage.

4. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Im not outraged. At all. I expect the media to do what they are doing.

5. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Presidents Angel Family Press Conference could only have been stronger by playing a tape of parent or child wailing after being told family member was dead.

6. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Public head and Leader of the country pulls a media stunt and it’s “powerful” and “strong.”

Private organization does the same and it’s “fake news” and “grand standing.”

What a [uck fay]ed people we have.

7. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I should have clarified; strong response to the media/liberal hysteria of the past week. It plays straight to his base.

8. fl0at_

That’s the purpose of a stunt.

TIME did the same thing, but made more money.

9. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

I am not sure that TIME was a stunt. I thought it a pretty good cover. I have no problem with it. People read into it what they want.

IP likes this.
  10. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

[​IMG]

IP likes this.
  11. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

12. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Ya, that didn't really seem worth anyone's time. There are many third grade boys like that.

zehr27 likes this.
  14. IP

IP Super Moderator

Trump fans are review-bombing the wrong restaurant. Sad. The Red Hen of DC is not affiliated or related to the Red Hen in Virginia that turned away Sanders. But that is the one getting threats and condemnations.

15. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

The Red Hen of DC should sue the other one.

16. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Online SJW/Trolls suck.

I don't know why a business wants to alienate 1/2 his/her potential customers. Whether that means serving Sanders or baking a cake.

To be honest Sanders got off lucky. I do not want anyone preparing my food who hates me that much.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed. Leave politics out of business. It's the smart thing to do.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

For what?

19. IP

IP Super Moderator

The "why would anyone want to alienate..." train left the station awhile ago.

Messing with someone's food is very low.

20. fl0at_

Sure you do. America might it sell much, but we still sell, but now with alienated trade partners...