POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

And also to my wife. I feel bad about that one sometimes though.

2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Yeah you are cool. But dooz calling me a loser, idiot, piece of shit or whatever...wouldnt go over well to my face. Or any man, for that matter. Its just a couple bad apples.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I have not one desire to interact with you in person, for any reason, at any time so I’m not even remotely worried about what would or would not go over well.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There are several, some I generally find myself agreeing with, some I pretty much do not, whom I’d be happy to have a real life discussion with provided it could be worked out.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

I feel like we are so close to an 8th maxim fight club. Could be thereapeutic

justingroves and NashVol11 like this.
  6. Ssmiff

Awesome. Id like to hang with many. I dont take all this too seriously and realize good men need to vent. And better here than something else. We all let loose. Nyy and i have had it out. And i mean out. IP and I hate each other then I feel reciprocle love feramones ery now and then. Norris. Float, tenny, IP, JG, invol, nashvol, etc, if yall want to come golf and hang for 4 hours..anytime, on me. They will know in 1 minute what type of person I am, so the insult is whatever,. Many more are welcome as well.
    That said, youd be mistaken to think youd call me a dumbass or piece of shit to my face without a problem. Id expect the same from most men here. Take that as you wish. If it means a banning from a super moderator, whatever. Sometimes when you take a few shots, it's time to fire back.

NashVol11 likes this.
  7. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't hate you at all, wtf?

8. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I'd have to kick you in the knee, I can't remember which you had replaced, so I'd kick both.

Ssmiff and NYY like this.
  9. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I call dibs on Indy.

Indy likes this.
  10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

So am i welcome for golf or what?

11. Ssmiff

We need 4. No way im going solo with you

12. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Ever had road head in a golf cart?

smokysbark and emainvol like this.
  13. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

There’s a good chance I might be a [ussy pay] but I’ve never really cared what anyone said to me.

14. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

You’d be mistaken to think I care.

15. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

I'm not sure I'd give a damn if someone called me a dumbass or POS to my face, either.

16. JudgmentVol

JudgmentVol Chieftain

I'm sure I'm one of the "bad apples," but if you were content with Butch Jones and didn't have a problem with him being coach of UT by the middle of year 3, I don't give a damn about your opinions.

My online persona doesn't match my face-to-face persona as I'm averse to confrontation (and plenty here see that's probably not the case online), and despite the fact I'm sure plenty will take issue with that duality, I honestly don't care. There's a lot of shit we as humans place value in when dealing with people in person: height, weight, attractiveness, accent, sex, how well-dressed, confidence etc. In an online setting where everyone gets the opportunity to think out every response and show their reasoning in a well-preserved fashion without the bullshit extras is of much more value than the constant barrage of small talk and fake pleasantries often given to unfamiliar faces or in shallow conversations.

I respect the hell out of a plenty here even though I don't expressly state it, but these conversations likely don't take place in person due to time constraints and the lack of opportunity to create familiarity. Given that, I always find it strange when people say, "You wouldn't say that to my face" as if we'd have any reason to talk in person. I'm pretty sure most of us wouldn't all go to a public park, set up loudspeakers and talk so that literally everybody in the world was capable of hearing every word we said in such a clear, recordable way as we do here. It's just an entirely different medium.

Anyway, that's it for this month. I'll be sure to show back up again in a month or two to inevitably piss somebody else off.

IP likes this.
  17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I don’t know how I’d pull off an online persona. What you see is what you get.

JayVols likes this.
  18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

obnoxious in church tends to be a little more cloak and dagger

19. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Yeah, pretty much anything goes on the internet.

20. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Average straight males, who make jokes about girls asses and whatnot.