POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Sometimes everybody needs a good attitude adjustment.

2. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I haven't been in a fight since I was eight. Perhaps I have been fortunate in that I have not been in a situation that warranted it.

Nor am I saying that a fight is never warranted. Sometimes you have no recourse.

In the case we are talking about, however, you have a government official (if he was not yet elected I retract that) assaulting a member of the press. This should never be ok. Ever.

And now we have our sitting President giving the whole affair not just a wink and a nod, but a vocal and unambiguous approval.

Also, in the general and abstract, violence not only teaches the person that was punched, but it teaches the puncher that force will cure his problems. It is never a one way deal. And then things start to escelate.

Just my opinion on it.

cpninja and gcbvol like this.
  3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

What age do you think you would have been killed at?

I’m guessing almost nobody makes it past high school.

4. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

5. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

My high school was a lot like some prisons. Only a couple of doors, most of which were locked with chains, a couple of windows that were painted so you can't see through, and lots of gang members. You learned a lot about being a big boy there.

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I think fighting in high school has its place.

justingroves likes this.
  7. gcbvol

gcbvol Fabulous Moderator

I have never been in a fight. Had a few tussles with my brother, but never to the level of fist fighting.

8. NorrisAlan

And I don't think anyone here is talking about middle and high school.

9. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Yes and no. Mainly dueling for adults.

kmf600 likes this.
  10. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I was just saying because he asked if they would make it past high school. But I believe fighting has its place with grown people too

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

If you’re talking about sanctioned fights with a governing body, sure.

If you’re talking about fist fighting because you cut me off in traffic, that’s utterly ridiculous.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

Random fits of violence are not a sign of strength, they are a sign of emotional weakness.

tvolsfan and The Dooz like this.
  13. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Weren't you one of the guys saying Treyvon should have kicked what's his names ass? There was a couple of you guys here saying that, not sure if it was you though.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

tvolsfan likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'd like to see those posts. I don't remember anyone saying that.

partly because it doesn't make any sense. He allegedly did kick his ass.

16. NorrisAlan

May I ask when it is warranted as an adult? Because, as all too often happens on this board, we could be arguing past each other here.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Holy crap dude, I argued with a whole bunch of guys about him beating the shot out of Zimmerman, I wasn't sure if you were one of them, but I'll look

18. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Yeah, I think that's the reason it ended like it did

19. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

Someone says Butch Jones is the best thing that happened in the past 10 years of Tennessee football.

In all seriousness, in my area, there are many people from many other cultures, some have have had to lie, cheat, and steal to make it in life. I'm standing patiently in line the post office, a guy walks in, bypasses everyone in line because what he is doing is pretty important, and just going to take a minute. Hey man, there's a line. [uck fay] you dickhead. [uck fay] me because you want to bypass the whole line? Don't be a [ussy pay], go to the back of the line, wait your turn. I said [uck fay] you, then that person walks up and gets in my personal space. He says, I'll wait for you outside. Ok, be right there. Send my package, walk outside, he wants to put his ads on his shoulders, so I buy his eardrum out. He learns a couple of things. 1. Find the line, go to the back. 2. Don't tell me [uck fay] you and get in my personal space. 3. Don't go outside and wait for me to come out unless you want to get slapped so hard all you hear is ringing for the next 2 weeks and your balance is just off.

You have to remember, I live in a completely different environment than you.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't know, I'm a pretty good shot