POLITICS 2020 Election

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by CardinalVol, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Point out my post calling his ‘16 win a “landslide”, Un.

Link it.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You said "firmly". Is that not, roughly, the same thing? Regardless, it still wasn't, if you prefer this verbiage, a "firm" victory. It was a victory reliant on a fairly narrow path way, which should temper any ideas that he will win anything easily in 2020.

3. Volst53

Volst53 Super Moderator

This is where Democrats shine is in marketing.

They’re great at setting the narrative and the game. Republicans play the role as opposition and it kills their mainstream image

This is where Trump really flipped the game. He’s a loud mouth asshole, but he set the message and sold his plan.

4. Tenacious D

So, you apologize for being wrong and bad at reading, then?

Barring the egregiously unforeseen, he will win 2020 more easily than he did 2016.

5. Tenacious D

I think you’re illiterate. Legit, incapable of understanding words and their meanings.

6. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Pot / kettle.

IP likes this.
  7. Unimane

I think you're largely incapable of understanding any other perspectives than your own and compensate it with insults, condescension, misrepresentations and phony victimization, as evidenced in this thread on a number of occasions.

[uck fay] stick.

IP and Tenacious D like this.
  8. Tenacious D

Is this some kid of rich man’s short hand that can only be deciphered by people who really love diversity?

Or, at least say they love diversity.

9. Tenacious D

Who helped you to write this?

TELL ME!

IP likes this.
  10. Unimane

Your mom.

kmf600, IP and Tenacious D like this.
  11. Tenacious D

Uh, my mom can’t write most of those words, as she was born and raised ignorant, right here in East Tennessee.

Just ask TennTra (TexTra?), and he’ll vouch for the truth of this statement.

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see. Trump has let avenatti rampant as well then.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

The official in broward county needs to be ousted, let Florida LE or some neutral party take over and sort it.

Do a runoff in GA.

Not hard.

14. Tenacious D

If what GCB said earlier about GA, and I have no reason to doubt him, then it’s a do-over.

15. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

Nope not a problem. Funny the left worships at that altar. Also funny that Commie Sanders is from Vermont and its as diverse as white bread. Funnier is the Utopias of Scandinavia even with their unwise immigration policies are also lacking in any real diversity. Now I challenge people to look at the demographics of the states with the highest performances in education. Japan does quite well also. America is diverse because it is great and everyone wanted to come here. America is great because in 1776 a group of British subjects of near homogeneous culture got together and merged the philosophical strengths of the Enlightenment with the Judeo-Christian ethos to forge a new country based on those ideas. They looked to Burke and Locke and found inspiration. With its Exceptional creed and Manifest Destiny this great nation began it ascent to economic and military power. Diversity came much later.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

False history.

17. Tenacious D

Expand on this.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

We forget the divisione that are now meaningless. Being born british vs colonial. Quakers, 31 flavors of other protestants, catholics, many native Americans, African slaves, colonials that lived for generations on other continents before coming here. The 13 colonies were distinct in their interests and culture.

Torries vs patriots was a literal civil war. Ignoring the diversity of beliefs, ideas, and cultures the country grew from is a white washing.

RockyHill likes this.
  19. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Well said.

20. Unimane

There was also a sizeable German population which Benjamin Franklin lamented in 1751, as well as some Swedes in the mix. I've even read about Moroccans in South Carolina in this period.

IP likes this.