Kemba Walker v. Steph Curry v. James Harden v. Who Cares

Discussion in 'Sports' started by GahLee, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

We are talking about NBA players in the NBA thread. That seems like the definition of staying on topic.

And again, the NBA thread stays dead other than that.

2. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

You must have been bored.

3. GahLee

What a joke. If you go to the NBA thread for real Intel, well, sorry.

4. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Bored of you idiots spinning your wheels on the same utterly useless topic for days on end, yes.

Last edited: Jan 23, 2019
    NYY likes this.
  5. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

You keep saying this like it changes anything about this dumbassery spamming the thread. It doesn't. Now you have a thread to talk about the greatness or lack thereof of Curry, Harden, whoever. Knock yourselves out. I suspect since you all have gotten nowhere in two months on this topic, this thread may be the most popular one on the board.

6. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

If you’re bored and interested in preventing idiots from spinning their wheels on the same utterly useless topics for days on end, then you might want to make your way over to the politics portion of the site.

For me, personally, I wouldn’t necessarily change anything about those on-topic discussions just because I’m bored or disinterested with them, but you do you, man.

7. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Sweet non-sequitur about the politics forum. I'll consider your opinion on the matter if I ever ask for it.

Look at the bright side, your hotly debated topic was such a hit that it deserved it's own thread.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Edit: I can't get the link to work, but it's one of those "on this date in a previous year" videos from ESPN. It's focused on Klay Thompson scoring an NBA record 37 points in a single quarter on this date back in 2015.

9. GahLee

Then dont participate. It's that simple. Every thread in this [uck fay]ing place goes off the rails eventually. I will be sure to point it out every single time it happens and then call the people in said conversation idiots.

10. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

No one cares. This conversation took a turn where it needed its own thread. Deal with it.

11. GahLee

Sure thing, PJ.

12. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Glad we are on the same page, Indy 2

13. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Bump.

Name the “number of guys” you are going to replace Klay with that will give you 26, 5, and 2.5 on 54% from the field and 59% from 3 in the NBA finals. Name them.

And that doesn’t even include his elite defense.

14. GahLee

Well I didnt say you could replace him with just anyone, it would be really good to great players. They'd still be who they are. They arent that team without Curry. If you dont see the attention he gets from opposing defenses and how that opens the entire floor for the rest of the team, then I dont know what to tell you.

You are hell bent on being right here, it doesnt matter to me or probably anyone else here.

Klay is a great player but there are a handful of guys who could do what he does as well or at least close to what he does.

I dont see anyone else doing what Curry does. He misses shots, he hasn't came through all the time. It happens. At the end of the day he has been good enough to make 5 straight Finals, win 3 and a couple league MVP's.

I'm sure you'll backdoor this in to Kemba Walker or Damian Lillard being able to replace Curry and we can go right back to where we started.

15. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

NBA still sucks.

16. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This is very simple, man. You said:

You could replace [Klay] with a number of guys and they would still be elite.

Who are they? Name them. Seriously. You made the comment, so you had to have some people in mind. I just want you to name them.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Scooter McFagdon. Lang Wiseman. Jenis Grindstaff. John Winchester. Vegas Davis. There’s 5

18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Mark Griffin

JohnnyQuickkick likes this.
  19. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Where's Harris Walker? Andy Ikeakor? Vegas Davis? Boomer Herndon?

Your list is laughable, at best.

20. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Vegas Davis is on his list.