Atlanta Braves Thread

Discussion in 'Sports' started by SetVol13, Nov 1, 2011.

1. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Knoxville is a local market for both the Reds and Braves. To my knowledge you’ll be able to watch every single one of their games.

And because you’re in their market, their games will be blacked out of Extra Innings.

2. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

That’s kinda what I figured but google and social media had me questioning it, thanks for your help and the heads up on Extra Innings. Never had to deal with the blackout rules before. Where I live now it’s just the Pirates on one single channel.

3. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

Don’t know if you have T-Mobile or not, but they give MLB.tv subscription and premium app access away for free every year. They technically black out in market games, but since it’s a streaming app, you can just go through a VPN to spoof a different location if need be.

https://www.t-mobile.com/mlb?partnerId=ed-13446563-1128531893

4. Nannerpuss

Nannerpuss Member

Thought about joining T-Mobile just for that, but I didn’t know how the coverage was down there. On the Slickdeals app there are people selling their activation codes in exchange for $5 amazon gift cards... so that might be an option. I paid for the MLB.tv half season this past year and loved it, but also never had to worry about the blackout. Being able to get Atlanta and Boston on the split screen was awesome.