POLITICS AOC Election Chances

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Savage Orange, Mar 11, 2019.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

you're conflating direct investment decisions with having a bank account? interesting. how much of Billy's checking balance is tied up in an investment, and when did he pick that investment? also, when can he expect a dividend from it?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

we should definitely ask checking and savings account holders how much they've made off of wells Fargo investments. that will be your answer on how culpable they are.

3. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

Not related, but since Wells Fargo's predatory products and quota scheme came to light, I can't muster an ounce of sympathy for them.

Sure, they apologized & said they would chang...only because they got caught. Screw 'em.

RockyHill and NorrisAlan like this.
  4. A-Smith

A-Smith Chieftain

The percent of Billy's money tied up in an investment is probably directly proportional to the percent of Wells Fargo's that is. He picked that investment by selecting shady Wells Fargo, funder of pollution Armageddon.

If we are just following the money trail for anything that can go wrong, then everyone in this country is a criminal many times over.

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

if wells fargo did not choose to invest in a project, then I agree they shouldn't be accountable.

so who chose?

6. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

You know why I don't drive a $300,000 Ferrari? Not because a bank won't let me borrow the money, it's because I know I can't afford one.

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

it's like we are the same person.

kmf600 likes this.
  8. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Didn't she say the world would end in 12 years due to global warming recently?

Volalum and GahLee like this.
  9. IP

IP Super Moderator

no.

10. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Volalum, GahLee and zehr27 like this.
  11. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

She's so dumb, the world ended the year 2000, at the stroke of midnight, January 1st.

justingroves and droski like this.
  12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

From droski's link:

Ocasio-Cortez called the fight to mitigate the effects of climate change her generation's "World War II."

"Millennials and Gen Z and all these folks that come after us are looking up, and we're like, 'The world is going to end in 12 years if we don't address climate change, and your biggest issue is how are we gonna pay for it?' " she said.

She's an overly dramatic attention seeker. If she actually believes half the shit she spews, she's also a dumbass.

In her words:

GahLee likes this.
  13. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

her problem is she's WAY too confident that's she's smart and making sense. she's the butch of politics.

GahLee, zehr27 and justingroves like this.
  14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

She's got, like, an infallible, like, system.

GahLee and droski like this.
  15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If you wonder why a lot of people eye roll at climate change/global warming stuff, it's the Al Gores and the AOCs of the world.

GahLee likes this.
  16. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

She either said it was going to end or it was a point of no return in 12 years. Either way, she's got zero conclusive evidence to back it up.

17. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Saw a video of an interview. Maybe wrong but looked like Dems had interviews to bring people into politics and went with those they thought would draw attention. As i said day 1, shes a [uck fay]ing idiot.

18. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

she's going to say enough dumb things that the left is going to turn on her soon. she talks out of her ass too much. they can't control her.

RockyHill likes this.
  19. IP

IP Super Moderator

well she's mistaken. the window of time to avert major effects will have closed in 12 years. allegedly.

personally, I think we are already past that.

20. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

She said the world will end in 12 years, not that the window to change is 12 years