POLITICS Democratic Nominee 2020 Lollapalooza

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by Unimane, Feb 6, 2019.

?

Who will win the Democratic nomination for president in 2020?

1. Biden, J

42.1%
  2. Booker, C

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. Buttigieg, P

15.8%
  4. Castro, J

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. Clinton, H

15.8%
  6. Harris, K

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. Klobuchar, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. Sanders, B

10.5%
  9. Warren, E

15.8%
  10. Yang, A

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

It is getting ridiculous. I thought the same when Acosta was forced to step down for something that happened in 2008 that was totally unrelated to his job now; and in many more instances.

My Mom recently felt I may have said or done something now based upon her experience with me in 1976. I said WTF Mom; I was 16 years old and had just had my Dad die in my arms. You are judging me now based upon that; WTF?!?

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

sorry to hear that, it really isn't fair and it is from someone you'd expect to give you every benefit of the doubt- especially in a moment like that.

I don't know what the rules are. in the digital age, at some point some kind of standard will perhaps form.

Also, you post like you aren't a day over 40, good job keeping electronically fit.

TennTradition likes this.
  3. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Norris, when the Kavanaugh stuff was going on, I could not believe i was watching 70 year old men and women talking about his HS yearbook quotes.
    I still cant believe that shit.

I grew up in a majority black neighborhood in Hickory Hill/mt moriah area of Memphis. We all talked to each other in a way that would be deemed racist af by many nowadays. Maybe it was ignorance or whatever you want to call it, but things werent said to be mean spirited or degrading, and we cracked on each other using stereotypes daily.

4. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't think the testimony given immediately prior to his appearance before the senate was on his yearbook quotes.

5. Ssmiff

Oh yeah i forgot, he was a gang rapist first and those quotes pulled to prove it.
    Great representatives for you.

6. IP

IP Super Moderator

wonder why victims don't come forward.

7. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We can ask Kavanaugh?

8. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Until they have shown to have taken ownership of it, and changed.

Biden like... recently defended busing. So...

9. Ssmiff

If the political roles were reversed and the republican was lying, you woulda flipped.
    I guess you wouldnt mind if i claimed you raped me 10 years ago. I mean, since i said it, it must be true.
    And I like beer.

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

The problem you have is that Al Franken stepped down when there was a question of it.

Also, where did this occur 10 years ago? How did you know me? Why were we together? Describe the encounter. Was I taller than you? Heavier? Other features? You're going to have to describe what happened, and hope that your lies all match up to something possible.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

Ha ha ha

12. Ssmiff

I was at a science party and a skinny balding dude took advanrage of me. I dont recall where or when, but he reeked of pachooli and used big words. Who else could it have been.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

in 2009 I had lots of hair and I gag at that smell. many acquaintances can attest to this. where was the party? who else was there?

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Rinse and repeat

15. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

Similarly, I wonder how the Kavanaugh affair affected the credibility of those who do? You think it made it more likely and easier, or less likely and worse?

16. Tenacious D

Trump is going to save a fortune on video production costs over the next year.

17. Tenacious D

But what if someone supports busing? They’re all racists?

18. Tenacious D

Al Franken should have never resigned, and is a case-study for the implicit dangers of over-reactions running amok, and leading to unfair over-corrections.

19. fl0at_

I think you mean is against busing.

TennTradition likes this.
  20. fl0at_

I need to be helped to understand here, isn't this a joke?

Why can't you keep your private insurance, if you pay for it? And isn't it really up to your employer as to who they use for their insurance?