POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I just read what you posted, so maybe there was more in the links? But do we know what was on her social media? Just posting the tweets of the president should not be enough for something like this and clearly voting for the wrong person shouldn’t either (and I can’t believe that’d be why they would do it).

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

You guys are not taking this crisis in western civilization seriously enough.

kmf600 likes this.
  3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Wonder why she deleted all of her tweets prior to 2017, when the complaints were coming from posts made then?

4. cpninja

cpninja Member

Fear not, I'm sure a bunch of morons will bless her with a fat GoFundMe to fix this cosmic injustice. Might even bring her around the ole conservative media circuit and get a chance to show how liberals are the real racists.

VolDad likes this.
  5. IP

IP Super Moderator

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Candace Owens 2.0, come on down! You're the next contestant on "whore yourself out for political attention!"

7. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I thought Lefty Doozell said nobody cares about it.

8. IP

IP Super Moderator

I think he said imagine someone giving a damn about a pageant in the first place. I chose not to imagine, because they do seem like something I am not ever going to be interested in it. I am interested in political culture, and this is that.

9. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I’m not saying she didn’t deserve any of this, but calling a conservative a bigot because he or she disagrees with you and then actively trying to get that person expelled/fired/removed because of what he or she said/did with which you did not agree is pretty much straight out of the Liberal playbook.

Reading through your first link, the point at which the student decides it’s time to actively call on twitter to get this woman expelled seems a little premature to me, though I’m not sure it would ever be called for in a situation like this.

10. Unimane

So, Trump now says he tried to stop the crowd from saying this and he disagrees with the idea of sending her back.....which he started in a tweet. I'm guessing this is more of the brilliant political mind at work and not just someone bullshitting along as usual.

11. CardinalVol

Is anyone talking about the upcoming ICE raids or detention centers now?

Is he making the Democrats look unified in criticism?

Like him or not, he's about 2 steps ahead of the media and they fall for it hook line and sinker every time.

12. Unimane

I think you are being way generous if you think he's two steps ahead. I'm not sure why unifying the Democrats is particularly wise either when he could just let them infight themselves.

13. CardinalVol

Simple.

It's like the sun rising and setting. There's a lot of crap going on, lots and lots of talk, Sunday morning pre Sunday shows hit and BOOM, controversial tweet. And guess what gets thrown to the backburner and what we will talk about nonstop for 48-72 hours?

Plus, he's thinking next November. RNC is already running ads of the squad linking them to the whole party.

14. Unimane

I think he says dumb stuff, needing attention and the spotlight, and people contort themselves to explain how it's really genius. Trying to link the Democrats to the Squad is the most obvious move ever and any fool could've seen them trying to say the other party is so extreme, just look at these people. That's every election - my opponent is way out there. I read his tweets. He shits on people every day and doesn't seem particularly calculated, just anyone who says bad things about him.

I'm particularly interested in him saying "send her back" was wrong. Really? I mean, other than the fact it's in a long line of him denying saying something which is recorded he did say, I've been hearing for days this wasn't a bad thing. Now, it's not good? He wishes they didn't say it? He follows it up with his usual word salad of nonsense, so there's no real clarity.

Perhaps that is genius, though. He sets his followers off into a frenzy for which even he can't bring them down and then says "I didn't mean for them to go that far".

15. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He doesn't have to waste time defending himself, or explaining something stupid, he has an army of idiot drones working round the clock on reddit to do it for him.

16. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

It would benefit folks to realize that you could disagree with every single policy idea they have but standing up and saying that the president’s tweets and those chants were wrong is still the right thing to do. The two are completely disconnected.

Just as disagreeing with their policies doesn’t give you a license to chant that.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Is that what happened, though? Was she called a bigot because she disagreed with Miss Universe- America? I'm not sure that is what happened. That's what SHE says happened, sure.

Where can I get a copy of this "Liberal playbook?"

Don't you think it a remarkable coincidence that people seem to be outraged by her "conservative views" everywhere she goes?

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

And where is this alleged 2 steps ahead leading us? What is he making? Do you like the way it looks?

19. CardinalVol

I'm not saying it does. I think the initial tweet was bad enough and the entire crowd chanting it was reprehensible. I'm not condoning it, I'm just saying it's his style, and it's working. The entire national political conversation changed on the drop of a dime.

20. CardinalVol

Towards an even more divided country.

Don't understand question #2

No. Not at all.