POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

I meant #2 in the sense of what kind of legacy/country is he making. And ya, I agree. More divided, and it can't really end up stronger or better for it.

2. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

If you send me $35 plus shipping, I'll get you a copy.

3. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I understand. I wasn’t replying to you individually but rather using your post to speak to the idea.

But this whole idea of trump has the left embracing them is political hogwash. Everyone is smarter than that if they want to be. I honestly don’t even know a lot of their platforms other than AOC. But I still don’t mind standing up to say what happened was wrong and that in no way should identify me with them to any individual with half a brain (and I promise you folks have at least half a one and choose to just lose it to play political games).

It’s the same disease that convinces them that it’s ok to say whatever they want If they disagree with them.

And for TD before he comes in here - I try to be careful with what I say about Trump. And you’ll see it in this thread from a few nights ago about these tweets.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

5. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Current matter aside because I don’t need the ammunition I will admit I was less than impressed with him through the entire primaries. It almost seems like he has some screws loose. Obviously the man must be very bright. Did something happen - like an injury? Or is he just one of those crazy bright people that actually don’t sound it because they are so far over in la la land?

6. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

One of the things the healthcare consulting days taught me was that the more specialized the doctor was, the dumber he was at all things not that speciality.

Last edited: Jul 19, 2019
  7. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He is one of those people that thinks because he was top of a given profession, that he is also top of all other professions--like an actor.

He's basically George Clooney.

8. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

What? Miss Beauty Pageant Queen Universe America was called a bigot because she disagreed with hijab woman and what she was doing. I should clarify that Hijab woman didn't call her a bigot - someone else did on twitter.

Hijab woman DID take to twitter suggesting that MBPQUA should be expelled for her tweet (the contents of which I cannot see, but I've not read anything to suggest it was overly heinous). I think that's a little much. And her tweet about how ignorance won't be tolerated on "her" campus is telling.

We both know you hold the Liberal playbook deep within your heart.

And what is "everywhere she goes?" I've seen two places mentioned, though there may be more. That her conservative views have caused outraged on two difference college campuses sounds pretty standard to me.

9. fl0at_

If those two places are where she's been, that'd be everywhere.

If she's been more, then it'd be some smaller percentage, like 2/3rds.

10. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

His comment implied that she was facing these sorts of situations frequently, so as to suggest that she's the common denominator and, thus, the problem.

I don't think two instances provide enough evidence to support that, but there may be more of which I'm unaware.

11. fl0at_

If it's 2/2, that is everywhere, by definition, not implication.

12. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Hang out with neurosurgeons, then report back as to their oddities.
    When they have others brains and spine in their hands, after many years of college/medschool/residency, you will find a different type of person.

13. fl0at_

I know a few, they are brilliant, productive and very time management oriented, but I don't know about odd. And most don't know a damn thing about the world outside their next case.

14. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

I'm guessing the women who enter care plenty. Just a hunch. They excluded her on political beliefs. I know that doesnt mean anything to the left, for obvious reasons.

15. GahLee

A coincidence? You serious? It is par for the course. It's why Cal-Berkely had 600k in security for Shapiro or why Ann Coulter wasnt even allowed to speak. Or professors being told they cant come to work because no whites are allowed today. Or Alex Jones can effectively be deleted from the internet and anyone associated with him or a kid is doxxed by MSM for daring to smirk at a Native American while wearing a MAGA hat. Or why Andy Ngo was beaten, on camera and directly in view of Portland PD and not a single charge has been made.

You want the liberal playbook? Anything goes against a Republican, right-winger, Trump supporter, conservative, whatever you want to call it. It's all fair game.

How long until this cancel culture comes for the left? Because these folks arent even left, they are extremists. At some point Dems will have to decide if they are going to ride with them or become their next victims. One of the two is happening. Maybe more people will start to care about the precedent that has been set recently and the new line they will push when that doesnt satisfy them.

Sure, it's just a beauty pageant today. Tomorrow it'll be something else. That's the real problem.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm confused. It sounds like you are blaming "the left" for all of the events you mentioned, but also see some differentiation between those that did it and democrats-- who are the "left?"

17. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

It’s a sub group within the left that takes this shit to the extreme.

GahLee likes this.
  18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

She’s one of the top Beauty Queens on Earth. Her life is ruined. You’re right.

19. GahLee

It isn't hard to see.

20. GahLee

This is how I would expect a 16 year old girl would react.

Who cares what her goal or end game is, the fact that she can be disqualified and washed from the event over political beliefs is dangerous to say the least.

You'll care about the line being drawn when it's at your feet or someone you identify with. You'll either join cancel culture or lay victim to it.