2019/2020/Triennial Coaching Search Thread

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Aug 31, 2019.

1. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

It is when a historical Top 10 (15 at worst) is only the 25th highest paying job (and about 8-9th in the SEC).

2. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Well you can stfu, because if you did, you'd be right here with the rest of us

3. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Dude is a winner. Flat out

4. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Fat [uck fay] Chaney sure as hell looked overpaid

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He's got two million dollar coordinators and one of the highest paid S&C staffs in America.

Basketball coach takes team to #1, he gets the decimal point moved on his paycheck.

Money isn't an issue

6. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

7. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

AYFKM

9. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Well, good, that eliminates energy vampires as a contributing factor. That puts us one step closer to root causing this thing.

kmf600, utvol0427, Memtownvol and 4 others like this.
  10. bostonvol

bostonvol Chieftain

I’d hate to see how bad we are if we show up not ready to play.

A-Smith likes this.
  11. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

Man, [uck fay] him. Don't lie to me. One of the things I really liked about Pruitt from the start was his, seemingly, no bullshit ways and willingness to call a spade a spade, especially after the Butch Jones Cliché Hour. But, I know what I saw yesterday; I'm not stupid. There was little energy and a lot of indifference.

I mean, sell me optimism or there is another day nonsense, if you can, but do not, under any circumstance, try to insult my [uck fay]ing intelligence with lies, blatant lies. I don't deal with bullshitters. Lie to someone else.

12. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

Yes but getting them to come will be. This program has deep seated mental issues that reach far and wide. Any young coach with aspirations of any sort will be wise to stay away.

13. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

Whatever happened to that sports psychologist John Smoltz used to get himself into HOF form? We need THAT guy on staff...

14. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

At some point the common denominators of hiring shitty head coaches aren't the head coaches themselves. It's the morons behind the scenes.

Daddy Gee likes this.
  15. Lexvol

Lexvol Super Moderator

It isn’t a money problem....it is an IQ issue. You wonder how some of these folks have managed to stay rich.

justingroves likes this.
  16. RevBubbaFlavel

RevBubbaFlavel Contributor

In his defense though, I am glad he isn't putting blame on the player like Butch always did. Maybe Pruitt has done that and just have not seen it. But in this one instance at least he appears not to do that.

17. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

We lose Saturday and I'm officially on Phil Fulmer Interim Coach watch.

18. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Peyton Interim.

warhammer likes this.
  19. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

Give me Chaney or Tee. Fat Phil needs to be as far away from the sideline as possible

20. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I say we pull a UNC and bring back Johnny Mother[uck fay]ing Majors.