FireCoachPruitt.com

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by fl0at_, Sep 7, 2019.

1. PilotFlyingJ

PilotFlyingJ Chieftain

Better QB play makes the other issues more manageable.

GahLee likes this.
  2. IP

IP Super Moderator

I don't know what the hurry is. we aren't regressing any further than losses to gsu and byu.

next week decides 0-12 or not.

3. OneForVol

OneForVol Well-Known Member

Wrong. The most Tennesse thing ever is Pruitt squeaking out 6 wins to keep us in purgatory forever. Forever

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

We need more talent but i disagree and am 100% sure we are 2-0 if we trade qbs the last 2 games.

MaconVol, GahLee, Tenacious D and 4 others like this.
  5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

6. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

I can’t believe I’m typing this, but I agree with you 100%

InVolNerable and IP like this.
  7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

What if Fulmer just stopped him in the middle of the press conference and told him to go back home to Tuscaloosa. Would be no more absurd than consecutive home losses to GSU and BYU.

8. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I know we win tonight with Maurer. Last week ? Ehh

9. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

I would get a tattoo of him on my ass.

warhammer and RockyHill like this.
  10. IP

IP Super Moderator

his post fame comments gave me ready to just [uck fay]ing kidnap him and leave in the desert far away. he does not have enough intensity for this.

11. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Im talking about GS QB and byu QB for JG and JG has to play for them. 2-0

12. IP

IP Super Moderator

3rd and 10? wait 1 second then pass it to the guy in the flats who is covered. bonus: make it a low bullet pass

TDVol1989, Memtownvol and Tar Volon like this.
  13. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Oh.

14. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

I don’t see how Pruitt keeps the locker room at this point. Maybe the only rallying cry is to put Maurer in and hope the offense steps up their game to help him out. They sure as hell aren’t doing it for JG.

I just cannot believe it has gotten this bad. Unreal. Not even mad. Just disappointed.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

His demeanor behind a mic and in the locker room are not the same.

16. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

He hasn't been here long enough to get his guys in, and if the previous guy's guys don't buy in at this point, then it becomes necessary to bring in an interim coach, or risk a very toxic program that might take a long time to fix.

It isn't like these guys are looking at getting drafted. Why stick around if things are going to get toxic? Scholarship? Can get that elsewhere. No eligibility left? Then it doesn't matter, what's a semester of tuition, if they actually do want to graduate.

17. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Strike that. Reverse it.

18. rockytopblues

rockytopblues Member

Noted. And true.

19. 10SEvols

10SEvols Member

You Sir, sound like a babbling idiot. This program (somehow) continues to find rock bottom.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

there needs to be a question and answer section to address all the "starting over" and "who ya gonna git?" BS that, at 0-2 before the SEC schedule, is utterly ridiculous. we have nothing to lose because WE HAVE NOT WON SHIT-- so it doesn't work at all as an argument.