Post-BYU Venting

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by lylsmorr, Sep 8, 2019.

1. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

There are a lot of players in the locker room that deserve better. Then you have morons like Locklear essentially stepping over teammates looking for a hand up.

There's still a shit attitude full of quit floating around with the previous regime's players. That doesn't excuse dumbass decisions like continuing to play Guarantano.

The offense sans Headcase was good. UT ran for a lot of yards against a big ass defensive line. Receivers were open. Headcase just wouldn't throw them the ball.

[uck fay] I hate losing.

PilotFlyingJ likes this.
  2. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

I despise a player on this team more than I should. Cant help it. About to despise the coach if hes too blind to see the overall efffect he has on a game.
    Byu had 1 td in regulation and it was a short field after a late throw into triple coverage, with a 10 point lead and the ball.
    Dumbass mother[uck fay]er.

3. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Yeah I’m tired of it too. I’m tired of our smarmy ass Twitter fans who think this shit is funny, and national writers who for some reason feel compelled to pile on. Nothing about this is fun any more.

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Some Athletic writer wrote a bullshit hit piece last night, bringing up Pruitt, richt and former ga QB. It wasnt Ubben. Hes good.

5. Tar Volon

Tar Volon Me Blog @RockyTopTalk.com

Closed it with saying Pruitt is definitely getting a third year but that he’s building the program out of beer cans. Insight.

6. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Rexrode? Sounds like something he'd think was clever.

lylsmorr and justingroves like this.
  7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Nailed it

8. InVolNerable

InVolNerable Fark Master Flex

That was a weird hire. Usually Athletic hires the best of the best writers. Not sure why they felt they had to scrape the barrel.

9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Was he a Nashville guy before? Maybe they just wanted an easy in to start with

10. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

I'm convinced Rohan Davey's mom put a curse on the program but it went beyond the 10 years. We need to publicly apologize to this woman.

Memtownvol and utvol0427 like this.
  11. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Think he was with Tennessean

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He was

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I don't hate the guy, but he's nowhere near as smart as he thinks he is.

14. IP

IP Super Moderator

is this the guy who made a dig at Pruitt's height? because that was just stupid. Not worth the electrons to transmit it to my monitor.

15. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

I'm pretty certain he didn't make fun of Pruitt's height. He said he was a 5-9 coach. 5 wins, 9 losses.

MWR likes this.
  16. Savage Orange

Savage Orange I need ammunition, not a ride. -V Zelensky.

I still can’t get over the 1-9 record in games opponents score 8 or more points. That’s [uck fay]ing horrendous.

17. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

It's easy to find stats that make a coach look bad. The offense was awful last year and the entire team was pretty shit. So of course they needed strong defense to win games.

18. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

I just skimmed through it again and I didn’t see it that way either

19. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

The games where he gave up more than 8 last year were:

WVU 40
    Fla 47
    UGa 38
    Bama 58
    SC 27
    Mizzou 50