POLITICS President Trump: 100+ Mornings After (Term 1 Complete)

Discussion in 'Politicants' started by IP, Apr 30, 2017.

1. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

Yes, but the deep state stuff is just a baseless conspiracy theory. I’m not sure how you can intelligently spin Trump’s behavior as not being corrupt.

2. tvolsfan

tvolsfan Chieftain

For the record, pro conservative comment sections on yahoo aren’t exactly new.

3. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Nope.

4. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Well, it’s not the Senate’s job to impeach, so...

kinda goes without saying.

5. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

There is a cult following around Trump that has been unrivaled in my life time. A large portion of this country thinks he hung the moon and can do no wrong. They will spin this thing like crazy.

And the equal cult of those that think he is Evil Incarnate and talked Eve into eating the apple will spin it like crazy as well.

I think he is a clinical narcissist/paranoid that sees ghosts and creatures out to get him everywhere, is vindictive and petty in the extreme and will go to any lengths to shit on someone that he perceives slighted him, and it would not be above him to shake down someone for a personal favor. But he is a different arena now than when he was just a celebrity on TV and a real estate mogul, and I am not sure he is aware of that.

tvolsfan, lylsmorr and Unimane like this.
  6. CardinalVol

I've basically decided DC politics is like SEC football recruiting.

Everyone knows everyone is cheating, and it's part of it. The problems come when someone acts above it, flaunts it, or ventures outside the unwritten rules.

JMO, IMO

7. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

"We have a good thing going. Don't rock the boat."

8. Unimane

Unimane Kill "The Caucasian"

This is pretty much where I am, too. He's also a person who has been in charge all of his life and expects deference and ass kissing, so the extreme nature of criticism the presidency brings is a complete shock to him and not handled well because of his narcissism. And, due to being the boss with narcissistic qualities, he's used to believing he's the smartest person in the room, always. He can't seem to cope.

tvolsfan likes this.
  9. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Some good policies. Some bad. Would be a much better leader of the free world (not supreme ruler) if he could realize to just shut his mouth or stop tweeting nonsense. People may like his going after the media out of spite, but that's not kosher in a leadership position.

Also, I do not like national media. At all.

10. fl0at_

fl0at_ Humorless, asinine, joyless pr*ck

Welcome to the Internet? Here there be trolls.

11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Exactly. Zero chance the Senate takes the impeachment seriously and removes Trump from office.

12. fl0at_

If you don't think Mitch wouldn't use that as leverage against Trump you ain't paying attention.

13. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

That’s exactly the guy I want gaining leverage.....

14. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Its party above all. Mitch might try to get something out of it but he will rally the troops.

tvolsfan likes this.
  15. IP

IP Super Moderator

trump has donated to biden.

16. fl0at_

Mitch maintains party with Pence. Probably makes it easier to control. Solidifies the Senate too, as maybe some challengers that are purely anti Trump challenges go away.

A re-elected Trump and a Democrat House makes Mitch the most powerful person in DC.

17. CardinalVol

[​IMG]

18. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Has Trump donated to people on both sides in the past?

19. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I also found it interesting that the lawyer worked for both Schumer and Clinton. Got to be some deep state stuff going on.

20. Tenacious D

Tenacious D The law is of supreme importance, or no importance

This.