Pruitt on the phone during Banks' arrest

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by justingroves, Oct 1, 2019.

1. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Majors had it released

2. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Hubbs is on VQ saying it was requested by a local TV station and that it wasn’t released by anyone

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

I see nothing bad about it for pruitt

4. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Except hes had a player supposedly threaten to shoot up the school and now one talks about killing cops. That isnt good

5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Alarming on the surface, sure, but then you see us on the field and realize our guys aren’t a violent threat to anyone.

AbeFroman, SetVol13, dknash and 13 others like this.
  6. mmmjtx

mmmjtx Member

Just another black eye....sighs

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Pruitt handled it pretty well. So did LE. They probably could have made it much more difficult.

Teachable moment on how to conduct yourself in that situation.

Memtownvol, IP and justingroves like this.
  8. CardinalVol

CardinalVol Uncultured, non-diverse mod

Not a good look, but will be forgotten in 2 news cycles.

9. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Just another brick in the wall?

10. IP

IP Super Moderator

I'm not seeing the big deal here, but it is circulating. Pruitt looks fine. UTPD looks fine. Banks looks the same as before, he screwed up but in an ultimately harmless and youthful way.

justingroves likes this.
  11. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Nothing to see here in my opinion. I think he was frustrated because he didn't think he would get a call on anything this stupid.

justingroves likes this.
  12. cotton

cotton Stand-up Philosopher

I liked this post.

When the [uck fay] did we start liking posts around this place?

kmf600, VolDad, JT5 and 2 others like this.
  13. Oldvol75

Oldvol75 Super Bigfoot Guru Mod

The part to me that sticks out is when Pruitt says that he’s been at 4 other schools and this doesn’t happen. To me it looks bad on those other schools that they keep these things covered up .

BigOrangeBeech, IP and justingroves like this.
  14. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Yeah, I could maybe buy that in Tuscaloosa,Athens and Tallahassee it might be easier to keep things like this from getting to the point of the kid having to go to jail. But I think we know for sure that at the very least Athens cops have no problem arresting UGA players. Don't think Tallahassee cops do either.

15. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Really the only dumb thing Pruitt said was when he asked why Banks has to be arrested on the warrant. Well... that’s what a warrant means, duh. But it isn’t really a big deal IMO. All of this will be a nothingburger at the end of the day. Banks will run stadium stairs until he pukes, maybe sits out the Georgia game, and perhaps Pruitt brings in a state trooper to give a presentation on how to handle tickets properly so this hopefully doesn’t happen again. I don’t see anything more than that.

16. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

It's 5 AM and Pruitt thought the situation had already been handled. Not a big deal at all on Pruitt's end.

17. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

The police from the 4 other schools know what the players look like, and know to let them go for a stupid u-turn

Tenacious D and justingroves like this.
  18. Ssmiff

Ssmiff Went to the White House...Again

Body cam footage being asked for by the news is suspect.

19. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

POTY candidate, imo

20. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

The Facebookers are PISSED