13' QB - Asiantii Woulard

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by XXROCKYTOPXX, Dec 10, 2012.

1. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

2. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Of course I'm in love with you, darling.

3. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

What's the story on this guy? Offer list looks like shit.

4. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Not 100% sure. He's a 4* per rivals so I'm not exactly understanding the lack of offers.

5. dknash

dknash Chieftain

Supposedly committed to USF early and just recently had a strong showing at the Elite 11 QB Camp. I think that was the story.

6. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

OK, seriously, this should be the first thing he does on the recruiting trail. Argue all you want about the actual value on this kid. You have the Elite 11 MVP ready to commit to you when you need to kickstart a class with only 2 months to go, you need to offer him yesterday. That is a HUGE win, especially if you want to win over the part of the fanbase who says you can't recruit.

7. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Kid has been playing QB less than two years. Blew up late in the summer by the time most schools had commits.

8. britt1974

britt1974 New Member

If he was the Elite 11 MVP he can't be a slouch.

9. JD0320

JD0320 New Member

No shit. We've got two QB's on campus now. Get his ass in here. Elite obviously like something about him.

10. britt1974

britt1974 New Member

We need some aphletes!

11. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

He has great potential, I think in the right situation this kid could be a star. Hasn't been a QB long and he committed early. Blew away the guys who run the Elite 11 camp and won MVP.

I'd like to see this kid in orange.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

He'll need a year or two before he's ready simply because he's only been a QB for a year. People will see him as an immediate player will be disappointed

13. Fus Ro Vol

Fus Ro Vol New Member

14. JD0320

JD0320 New Member

I agree with that. Sign him. Redshirt him. And then turn him loose to work his magic.

15. govols182

govols182 Honorary Mod

Redshirt him. Let him sit behind Peterman and be the back up for a few years. That's plenty if time to learn the system and other obvious things.

16. Volguy1971

Volguy1971 Sith Lord

Would def be a good pickup.

17. ckelly33

ckelly33 New Member

We just offered Drew Barker (Hebron, KY). With another QB already on the roster, is this a bad sign for AW?

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

He's a '14 kid. With Bray likely gone, I think we need two in this class.