'14 CA CB Adoree' Jackson

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by NorthGaVol, May 16, 2013.

1. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Yep.
    All of the Rivals analysts keep saying that the parent's #1 concern is the relationship they and Adoree have with each coaching staff.
    You just know Butch is hammering it into their heads that Muschamp will most likely not be there for Adoree's entire career.

2. This usually means that someone is taking care of mom and dad pretty well. Which is not a bad strategy to use in battles like this.

3. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

The original Carl Pickens Rule- Mother says "hell no, you're going to Tennessee"

4. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I was joking.

5. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

Mike Farrell ‏@rivalsmike 12m
    Hearing Adoree Jackon's mom is out on in Cali now to help him with the process. That could mean a #USC visit which could change EVERYTHING.

6. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

Doesn't matter. Papa Jackson is VFL.

7. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

I honestly can't remember the last top recruit out of serra that didn't go to USC.

8. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Hopefully him being from Illinois makes an exception but I think UT is a long shot anyway.

9. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

apparently he was recently seen wearing a florida state shirt, but is seriously considering USC because his sister lives right next to campus and all his friends are staying local. let's put it this way. there is little chance O wouldn't have him going to usc, but I don't think sark is in kiff and O's league recruiting wise. and lupio isn't on the staff yet because of the possible violations.

10. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

I didn't realize until just now, that almost all of the Crystal Ball predictions have him going to USC. 86% or something, and the ones that don't were old predictions.

11. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm sure they are doing the same mental math I am, but he's been a pretty closed book no?

12. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Pretty much.

Speculation that he likes UF, parents like UT, and he is currently in USCs backyard which is where he has some connections.

Had he been from Cali it would be a lot easier to just say USC, but given he's not and his parents are closer to UT and UF it muddies the water a bit.

I think he goes to USC but thats just a guess.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

Or there is something folks in LA know that isn't for public consumption.

14. Beechervol

Beechervol Super Moderator

Short of decommits, he's the only show in town for UT in this class finishing up.

Be a big time finish to a great class if it happens, but Im not ready to buy it yet.

15. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

i'm sure he's made many unofficial visits to usc given the location. if they get his last official visit you can probably write him off for good.

16. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

InsideUSC ?@InsideUSC4m
    Is #Tennessee the leader for Adoree Jackson? One story going around Serra is his dad prefers him to go there. To be determined. #USC

17. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

@ScoutRecruiting 5-star Adoree Jackson cuts list of top schools from six down to four. ‪#‎Tennessee‬ did not make the cut. The highest rated uncommitted prospect for the Class of 2014 will choose between Florida, LSU, UCLA and USC.

18. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

LSU was suppose to be about out of it and I'd never heard anything about UCLA. Everyone thought UT was third at worst.

19. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

Subterfuge, I tell you.

20. Butch should offer more cash imo.