'15 TN OL Drew Richmond

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by GahLee, Aug 10, 2013.

1. IP

IP Super Moderator

2. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

It's his Christian moral responsibility though.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

Amazing how often that coincides with personal preference.

4. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Jesus is the reason for recruiting season.

5. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

We will rejoice and be glad in it

6. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

7. justingroves

justingroves supermod

8. GahLee

GahLee Director of Conspiracy Theories, 8th Maxim

Hugh Freeze is scum. I met a former player of his at Briarcrest, he said he was a great coach but he was shady as all get out.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I love this, actually. Hugh Freeze, the shadiest dipshit in college football outside Urban Meyer, has a Christian moral responsibility to turn in Butch Jones.

Is Nkemdiche still running rampant beating up frat boys in Oxford?

10. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

11. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Tell us, Ole Miss fans, how a man goes from coaching high school girl's basketball to coaching at Ole Miss?

Surely he didn't sell Hardy and Oher to Ole Miss

12. OrangeBlood79

OrangeBlood79 Contributor

If they're referring to what was accidentally leaked last night to WVLT, Fortenberry mentioned last night that they pre-recorded commitment videos for players that had the potential to flip on or just before NSD; Richmond, Allen, Sapp (before he committed), et al for their NSD coverage--someone sent them to WVLT by mistake, who subsequently posted the videos on their site then later withdrew them when they realized what they were.

Nothing really Earth shattering.

13. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

That's every day on VN someone saying those type things, not sure what that proves to them. Aside from maybe Vandy, I'm sure UT is pushing the boundaries to get recruits and exceeding them at times just like every other SEC school. But, if there are two schools in the SEC with the reputation of being dirty, it's Auburn and Ole Miss so they should shut the hell up as far as I'm concerned.

14. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

Yeah, kind of like how ESPN has stuff up about Stuart Scott's death and interviews from his peers moments after he died, knowing they were filmed when he was still alive. It's being prepared. Ole Miss fans are stupid as hell.

15. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Your last sentence explains everything.

16. IP

IP Super Moderator

That's some sick shit, re: Scott. I didn't realize it at the time, but you are right.

17. IP

IP Super Moderator

Dang, they really nailed us.

18. IP

IP Super Moderator

Everything is pointing to the Rebels losing Richmond. History is repeating itself.

19. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

Why? They knew he was dying, and it would probably be hard to get crews to everyone you wanted to hear from post-facto. I have no problem with it, personally.