15' TN WR Van Jefferson

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by BigOrangeBeech, Jun 28, 2014.

1. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Rogers and Taylor are better than anyone we have right now save North.

2. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I was just about to name you Most Improved Troll before this. Too obvious.

3. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Croom sucks, Smith sucks, Pearson and Malone are unknowns as are Bowles and Jenkins. Pig is the only other proven guy and Rogers and Taylor are as good or better. They had a much better QB situation though.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

I respect your commitment.

5. 615 Vol

615 Vol Chieftain

As I said before, give me Ryan Newsome and I'll be happy to see Van go elsewhere.

6. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

****tardbruno

7. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Except it's true. Pearson and Malone have more talent - but they haven't proven anything yet.

8. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

And Jefferson has? He could be a complete bust.

9. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

Don't argue. He scored in the 85th percentile of the GMAT

10. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

didn't want

11. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Have fun in Athens with your mopads.

12. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

Yup - but its better than bringing in 1 WR. I would rather take my chances with 2 elite guys.

13. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Good point.

14. JayVols

JayVols Walleye Catchin' Moderator

My daughters could kick his ass. My oldest just got her TCAP scores back from last year. She's scored advanced on every area of the test since she's been taking it with straight 100s in all Social Studies and 100s all Science areas (about 8 subgroups in each subject). She scored a composite 97 in math & a composite 98 or 99 in English. She scored higher in geometry as a 5th grader than 95% or higher than most high school geometry students. The little one is right there with her, 2 grades behind.

If they ever sign up for this place, their signatures will be "Kicking Bass' ass on standardized tests since 2003/2005."

He'll still hold the human land speed record though. That is until the oldest with her high science & math scores figures out how to break the speed of light. The gal has some serious science skillz.

Last edited: Aug 25, 2014
  15. Bassmanbruno

Bassmanbruno Banned

More like 92nd or so.

16. NorthGaVol

NorthGaVol Vols, Bitch

According to Hubbs, Jefferson will be at UT for the game Sunday night. He's coming on his own dime as well.

17. g8terh8ter_eric

g8terh8ter_eric Contributor

This one has a Josh Malone type feel to it. Malone was going to commit to UGA early on too, but waited on UT. Could very well see the same thing, depending on what happens on the field this season.

18. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I'm afraid there will be a step back this year that won't help that argument.

19. **TDCVOL**

**TDCVOL** Contributor

There's an article on VQ about him right now. He's still taking visits and wants to see UT and Ole Miss again. Drew Richmond is recruiting him hard to Oxford, they say.

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Van Jefferson has decided to hold off on his early enrollment to GA. He has some math courses he still needs to complete, plus he wants to see who will be GA's next OC. He's also planning to take two possibly three OV's to FL, OK, TAMU or Texas and an UOV to Ole Miss.

Van Jefferson Plans Taking Shape