'16 GA ATH Mecole Hardman

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by zero-sum, Feb 8, 2015.

1. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Tennessee continues to be 4* Mecole Hardman leader.

Another playmaker with impressive, if not elite speed that would be a great addition at CB. Explosive acceleration, good balance / quickness / hands / vision, he's a sticky, lock-down defender.

HUDL

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Why's he sticky? ****, did he stop by Sab's tailgate?

3. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I could've done without that.

4. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Excerpt from recent Adidas Invitational

5. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

addidas sucks

6. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Visiting this wknd. Georgia and Tennessee are his co-leaders

Miami, Auburn, and Alabama round out his top five

[video=youtube;BxlWucT8kNo]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BxlWucT8kNo#t=19[/video]

7. IP

IP Super Moderator

Sounds like beating UGA could be pretty important in swaying him.

8. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

Agreed. I'll also add if we lose to florida and then Georgia curb stomps them (doesn't even have to be that big of a beating), I don't see the coaching staff convincing the kid that Tennessee would be the place for him if Georgia goes after him hard.

Whether we get this recruit or not, we need to end the damn florida streak!

9. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Beating Florida and UGA this year is important in general for this class if I had my guess, but it does appear to be a good bit more so in this particular case.

10. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Jones may hold '16's class together but if he doesn't show significant (on-field) progress and too, put an end to one or all of Florida, Georgia and Mizzou streaks it definitely will impact '17 and beyond. imo

While the previous three are realistic expectations unfortunately, we're closing but not quite there w/ 'Bama

11. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I think this class takes a hit without some improvement over that group. How can it not really? The lack of progress will be too easy a sell for other programs down the stretch. It may still be a decent class, but going 0-for that group again will most likely result in defectors and cause some still out there at that point to look elsewhere.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Look at Clemson. They recruit in the top 10 every year and haven't won shit either.

13. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Imagine if they did.

14. justingroves

justingroves supermod

They would still be behind Alabama, Auburn and Ohio State?

15. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

The PR ("Building a Culture", "Energy Bus", "Be the Fountain", "Play Winning Football", ... ) shtick has an expiration

16. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Or they wouldn't? Clemson is not at the top of the list of programs to be compared to.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm just throwing out an example of on field play not hurting recruiting.

Clemson will always suck

18. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Recent RCS in Charlotte

[video=youtube;CLe4uozn5Go]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CLe4uozn5Go[/video]

19. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

From Nikes The Opening Reg in Charlotte

20. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

Impressive at Oregon's The Opening, posting a 134.07 SPARQ score to finish eighth. Plans to visit Orange Carpet Day but won't announce before NSD.