'16 GA DT Derrick Brown

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by zero-sum, Feb 23, 2015.

1. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Because they're too loud to bother....or something.

I've got a few cousins who are AU grads with some wild blend of arrogance and inferiority, just putting myself in their mindsnhere.

2. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

I'd guess it is. That's like hearing loss levels if sustained for more than 15 minutes or so. I'd expect unweighted levels to be difficult to measure.

3. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Apparently it is dangerous...

I’m ready to watch the pre game video, see the team’s picture flash on the jumbo-tron screen. And hear the decibel levels get dangerously high as the Tigers make their entrance under the adoring cheers of 87,000 Auburn faithful. I’m ready to hear the radio voices of Rod and Stan, and ready to hear Rod yell Touch down n n n n Au burn n n n n !

See more at: http://trackemtigers.com/are-you-ready-auburn-fan-its-almost-time/#sthash.LdWr4D6F.dpuf

4. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Jordan-Hare gets loud, but I've not heard it get Neyland loud. I've only been to one game, though.

Death Valley is insane

5. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I thought the Swamp was overrated in regards to noise level. Maybe it was because they beat us every year, but the stadium wasn't as loud as I expected this year. I've definitely been to louder games at Neyland.

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

The Swamp is overrated imo

7. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Unless a lot of folks showed up late, it looked kind of poorly attended from television this year.

8. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I was sitting in the corner next to the band and all of the seats I could see were full. I think there were some empty seats above me, but not sure.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

My contention is that my definition of Neyland loud is something that has only been seen at fleeting moments, if at all in the last several years.

10. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

fyp

11. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Yep. I expected some crazy loud stadium with ******* fans and got average crowd noise and nice fans.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

It happened against OU this year

13. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I've always seen the ass hole fans

14. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

Only had one guy that was running his mouth after the game. We sat around a lot of Florida fans and they were all good people. People around campus were nice, got invited to a tailgate, not a very hostile environment.

15. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

From the blocked punt until the end, it was rocking against Georgia in '13.

16. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I have heard Death Valley is crazy loud.

17. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

I can vouch for that. It was LOUD in there. Too bad Botch f'd the game up.

18. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

Had sect D, 2nd or 3rd row for '98 fla. We were screaming and couldn't understand one another when the crowd was up. Maybe it was the extra 5k I the stands, but it rivaled an arena concert when they missed the fg

19. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

OU this year was probably as loud as I've ever heard it. I didn't go to UF 98 or UF 04 but have heard people say those games were nuts. I was at Cal 06 and UF last year and both of those games were pretty loud Also

20. VolDad

VolDad Super Moderator

Saturday was regular 112-113 decibels. I did not see it hit or go above 114 like OK.