'16 GA DT Derrick Brown

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by zero-sum, Feb 23, 2015.

1. doolmeonce

doolmeonce Member

OU was close to fla 98. Fla last year was a good crowd but it was an early game and flat later in the game due to the product. Went to auburn-ut 98 and the 6ot game in Tuscaloosa. Neyland is better than both when it wants to be.

2. IP

IP Super Moderator

Blows women's clothes off.

3. IP

IP Super Moderator

As that one article I linked got into, there is diminishing returns on loudness from stadium crowds.

In case anyone is wondering, Kansas City's Arrowhead Stadium claims the record at 142.2 dbA.... I'd like to know how they measured that though, and see if it compares to how others are measuring their's.

4. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

I visited arrowhead for a couple of big games last year. Got loud, but not nuts. Honestly, at its best, felt like an SEC third down.

Last edited: Oct 15, 2015
  5. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

And they played Pats and Seahawks, so it was as rowdy as it's going to get.

6. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

For what?

7. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

Laughed

8. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Yeah I saw that - that's BS.

9. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Do you even science?

10. TheSofaKing

TheSofaKing New Member

Yes which is why it's BS. Stadium design doesn't allow for it. Do you even architecture and physics?

11. Tmac61

Tmac61 Has Credentials- Walter Effin Cronkite

Anyone remember when this was a Derrick Brown thread? He is having a monster senior year. Its going to come to UGA vs. UT with Miss St. in third. He is a cowbell legacy. I like our chances here.

12. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Forgive us, we tend to wander off topic.

I would love to have him, but the money flows freely in Mississippi. I wouldn't be surprised to see him at MSU and his family suddenly get great jobs in Starkville

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

From my limited knowledge, I tend to agree. They must have recorded that in a particular spot.

14. Tmac61

I was just making a joke.

On Brown, he really, really liked his visit over the weekend and we are likely to get his last OV. Would be a shock to see him at MSU. That would be their greatest recruiting get, perhaps ever.

15. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I don't see Butch pulling many elite players unless Tennessee goes on a tear.

There's still a lot of questioning his staff and his job security by other coaching staffs.

16. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't think there are great jobs in Starkville.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

That is a good point

18. Tmac61

Butch hangs his hat on recruiting. He has worked miracles. I would wager that IF he stays we land another top 10 class. We are in on some big time talent.

19. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I know how many he's in on, I just don't see him winning recruiting battles without winning on the field.

At one time, supposedly, EJ Price, Kyle Davis and Nigel Warrior were Vols and we're recruiting Hardman to Tennessee. All that talk has slowed down. Hardman looks to be UGA bound.

20. IP

IP Super Moderator

Of all the places to go over UT, UGA just doesn't make sense to me. They're not exactly on an upward trajectory or winning championships.