'16 LB Tim Hart

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Volsfan31, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Volsfan31

Volsfan31 Member

2. XXROCKYTOPXX

XXROCKYTOPXX Chieftain

Looks like he's a VOL.

Last edited: Jun 26, 2015
  3. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

We have 1 too many Harts anyway

4. BigOrangeBeech

BigOrangeBeech Poster of the Month, July 2014 and recruiting guy!

Hate the name

5. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

6. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Beating Ole Miss for Memphis kids, what's going on?

7. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

8. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Well either he's one hell of smooth talker or..

9. Volgrad98

Volgrad98 Contributor

The ol' six pack does the trick again

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

If I had to bet, Hart gets recruited over. I believe Bituli is a Vol

11. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I think the exodus of a few black players (from Memphis/Nashville) at Ole Miss last year helped with Richmond and getting Richmond helped with Hart. A lot of MUS folks were not happy with Richmond flipping.. Some were and some just pretended to be.

Funny story... I laughed when Richmond flipped and again with the Hart verbal bc not long after Jones got hired, one MUS coach, still there, told me Elder was a POS and would never get a player from there not get his help...

I will be curious to see if Jones can get another player from Memphis this year... Not sure how many are worth taking with the short numbers... White Station kid committed to Oregon maybe...

I bet Hart sticks... Jones will want to keep that string of getting a Memphis kid... MUS has a nice little history with their LBs.. Probably one of this RS song or Jr contributors

12. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

A bit undersized (he's kinda a LB / S 'tweener) but always around 'ball makin' plays. Numbers are tight this cycle. Good Blue Shirt candidate

13. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Don't see blue shirting with this class.

Spots for next year are to valuable and we just don't need a big class this year.

All JMO so tifwiw

Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
  14. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Jones had a blow up with MUS that was happening as he left for the TN job.... Took him a long time to fix that ... Don't think he will cut this one loose after working so hard to make in roads back in there

15. zero-sum

zero-sum New Member

His play and physical style reminds me of A.J. (neither are particularly fast though Hart may be the better in lateral pursuit) and he's not too dissimilar in measurements or ratings either

16. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Elder was in on that too wasn't he?

17. TennTradition

TennTradition Super Moderator

I thought he was at the center of it.

18. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

He was the main recruiter and from what was told to me, he was not let on campus for quite a bit.

Said recruit ended up at MTSU

19. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

Got to see this kid up close and in person last night.

Thought the kid is a nice athlete, D1 player for sure, but had a hard time seeing what makes him a take for Tennessee. He was listed at 6'1 215, but before he was in pads, I would have pegged him more 5'11 (maybe 6') and 200. Looks more like safety size, but seemed to lack the speed necessary for that. Best attributes may be having god instincts.

*He did suffer an ankle injury and missed maybe a quarter of action.

I contrast, I saw Ryan Johnson in person a few weeks ago. Very impressed with his size, physicality, etc.

20. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Johnson plays mean, which is a good thing