'17-'18 Nashville Predators

Discussion in 'Sports' started by JayVols, Oct 18, 2017.

1. dknash

dknash Chieftain

NHL is a piece of shit governing body. Hopefully we cash in before they conspire with Weber to [uck fay] us over.

2. Joseph Brant

Joseph Brant Airbrush Aficionado

Ya know, I'm actually starting to believe this. The James Neal non interference was absurd. I think I hate VGK

3. chef65

chef65 Contributor

We will lose someone very important to fing Seattle in a few years (maybe Fiala). Absolute horse$hit that after paying our dues for so many years we'll get heavily penalized at least twice for doing things the right way and being smart. No words can express my outrage that money can now buy a ready made team.

I can't wait for the Houston Space Cadets and a revival of the Kansas City Scouts.

4. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

There's zero chance we are losing Fiala. It will be one if the defensemen

5. dc4utvols

dc4utvols Contributor

I actually wasn't at the game Sat...so Was the Forsberg hit worth 3 games or is this BS? Would be nice if Preds go 3-0 while he is out.

6. chef65

chef65 Contributor

Which would also be unacceptable.

7. chef65

chef65 Contributor

3 games is utter BS, one would have been a big stretch but almost acceptable. Fil has no history and Vesey brought it on himself by failing to keep his head up.

Also the offical charge from the league was interference but Vesey had just touched the puck. He obliviously ran into Forsberg(whose arm was by his side).

8. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Rinne has looked like an idiot on the second and third goals in this first period.

9. NashVol11

NashVol11 Well-Known Member

Agreed, PK could have done more with his stick on that 3rd one too though

10. SGMVols

SGMVols Contributor

Preds come back from down 2 goals to win in OT in the first game of the Forsberg suspension. Eat shit, Bettman.

11. NashVol11

That was a fun game. Islanders fans were really mad after it ended

12. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

That was fun.

13. Joseph Brant

One of the half dozen (if that) real contenders. Showed lots of backbone last night.

I don't think I've ever seen a keeper leave his feet as much as Rinne did, that's a bad recipe.

14. NashVol11

Fans started a "Rangers suck" chant after the game, so apparently you're firmly camped in their heads

15. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

How on earth does Emelin get ice time?

16. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

He's godawful. I am pretty sure we have a couple guys in the AHL that are flatly better

17. YankeeVol

YankeeVol Member

He has pics of Poile in a bad situation

18. emainvol

emainvol Administrator

This Nash talk is lingering. I'm not feeling it. I just don't think we should be spending assets to get slower. I like Nash, just don't think he fits.

NashVol11 likes this.
  19. Joseph Brant

He's very good in his role as a 3W and killing penalties, he's just not Rick Nash anymore.

Looks like the Rangers will pay half of what's left for the season wherever he goes.

20. Joseph Brant

McKenzie says Phaneuf pulled from tonight's game in advance of a trade to LAK. Chips falling.