2013 Recruiting Class

Discussion in 'Recruiting' started by Hoss Diesel, Nov 21, 2012.

1. Hoss Diesel

Hoss Diesel New Member

What recruits will flip due to Gruden's hire? Better yet, what will our entire class look like?

I think Von Bell will be ours. I know some disagree with that. I think Jalen Ramsey finally gives us a serious look. If we can get Tee to come on staff ASAP I think he's a lock to us.

TIA

2. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Green, Kamara, Ramsey and North

3. robvols

robvols Member

I was thinking of creating a thread on this subject but was late to the bell. Oh well

All I can say the SEC recruiting landscape is about to shake to its very foundation

Expect the last two commitments be told to look elsewhere.

Jason Hatcher may flip if all is true that Tee will join the staff.

Prospects we had a remote chance with (Adams, Elder, and that DE that recently decommit from Clemson) all of a sudden enter the picture.

4. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

The OL from Hawaii has been a lock. Keep Pittman and he will be a Vol.

5. chavisut

Bell, Koeller, Woulward

6. robvols

robvols Member

Austin Sanders may be looking around just in case. Josh Smith can go either way.

7. chavisut

In case what? No way he is told to look around.

8. Montrell

Montrell New Member

If Gruden is hired I think you are going to see a lot of the current commitments dropped and upgrades being brought in come February.

The last thing I'm worried about at this point is recruiting, this is the first time where a coach was fired where I have not been worried about losing commits, because quite honestly, this class sucked big-time up to this point.

9. Bdouble

Bdouble Member

Anyone think Gruden could sway Henry from Alabama?

10. chavisut

I expect 5-10 of our current commits to sign with us, assuming we sign a full 25.

11. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

I know ppl that have coached him in the past and former coaches who have covered him in the media spectrum. He isnt highly thought of.

12. Dick Huffman

Dick Huffman Guest

Carl Lawson will be a Vol

13. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

Hiring Gruden changes the landscape dramatically and very quickly. Top 5 class coming IMO. His wish list is already done and ready for assignment IMO.

14. IMISSTHEBOWLBROS

IMISSTHEBOWLBROS Contributor

This will be so awesome.......... I can not wait!

15. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

I don't think there is any way we get Henry. Saban has played Yeldon as a freshman so the "you will see the field" line won't work and then when the kid sees the two shiny rings that Saban is sure to be wearing ... well, forget about it

16. RoadTrip

RoadTrip New Member

There are also two other RB recruits at Bama as I recall, so Henry is not out of the question. But if the get Green and Turman (or Kamara) it will not matter much.