2015 Masters...

Discussion in 'Sports' started by NYY, Apr 10, 2015.

1. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

I love me some Jordan Spieth. Heck of a round yesterday. Also good to see Big Easy creeping around the top of the leaderboard, as well as Tom Watson defying Father Time.

And to hell with Tiger.

2. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Agreed on all accounts.

3. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Looks like Couples may have finally run out of Augusta gas, though if Watson can do it, he may still be able. It won't be this year though.

As I get older and he gets older, I find myself hating Tiger Woods less and less.

4. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

I have never understood the Tiger hate. Sure, he is a [Penis], but a lot of the greats were pricks. Best golfer of all time, imho. His human frailties got him in the end, however.

5. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

My Tiger hate mostly stems from the fact the way the media fellates him as if they are a Waffle House waitress. There are people that loved golf before him, and will love it long after his charlatan ass is no longer playing. Yes he did great things for golf by opening up the game to many who would have never thought twice about the sport. But by God we don't have to see his every shot when he's down 10. Or be the lead on every sports show, or have his round dissected. He's the second best golfer to ever play the game, but at some point there needs to be the realization there is a shit ton of other good golf to be shown and discussed.

6. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Stopping the HGH hurt. But not as bad as being on it for so long did.

7. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

While I don't disagree, it's hard for me to blame that on Tiger.

8. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

And I don't either. If he's not a well-documented ******* he doesn't catch as much collateral hate.

9. NorrisAlan

Did you hate Jordan with the same vigor?

10. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

No. And that could very well be hypocrisy on my part.

The way he conducts himself on the course, and off, I don't agree with. The media fellating obviously he isn't in charge of, but it still adds to the disdain.

11. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

Best golfer of all time will get a lot of debate.

Of all golfers, while in their prime, there was no one better than he.

12. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

There may not be a worse place to take in a golf tournament than Amen Corner.

13. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

nah. It's great pre tourney. Between 13 and 15 is the best spot.

14. droski

droski Traffic Criminal

there are plenty of people who will only tune in if he's playing. so them showing every shot is pure economics.

15. NYY

NYY Super Moderator

Run away with it, Spieth.

16. hallowed_hill

hallowed_hill Active Member

13 is great. There at 11 and 12, you're too far from the action.

17. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

I'm not talking pre tourney though. During the competition rounds, the lines are long as hell, there's people everywhere and you can't see shit.

18. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

13 fairway isn't that bad. It's still pretty far from the green though.

19. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

13 fairway is the best because I can see that ridiculous approach into 15 as well.

I still like beside 11 green as well as any spot anywhere.

20. NorrisAlan

TO everyone that has been to the Masters, **** you. And to those that have actually had the privilege of playing Augusta, double **** you.