Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Jan 1, 2016.

1. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

I think you're underestimating the hype train.

2. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

I don't know about the spread but TAMU beating us is hardly a stretch.

3. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Define "us". I agree they should beat Auburn

4. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

Us is Tennessee. All I'm saying is I won't be shocked if TAMU beats Tennessee. Not saying it's likely or probable, but I'd hardly be shocked.

5. justingroves

justingroves supermod

I'm just messing with you.

Tennessee should beat a team with a shit qb

6. GoVols2003

GoVols2003 Contributor

I believe it was Leonard Little who said it best on Twitter earlier when someone tweeted a Outback Bowl Champions Ring at pic at him.....

His reply was something to the effect of they need to give those to momma and go get the SEC ring

7. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

I'd agree if Botch hadn't already blown a big lead to a first year coach with a meh roster.

8. warhammer

warhammer Chieftain

Lose 3 out of UF, UGA, aTm, and bammer, possibly make and lose the SECCG, and win the Citrus Bowl. Progress, raise, and an extension.

How? You ask.

Lyle Allen Jones.

9. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Saying he should and saying you expect it are two different things. Tennessee should be, at worst, 10-2 next year. I expect 3 or 4 losses because of Butch

10. Volnbama

Volnbama Contributor

Even with Butch we should go to the SEC title game. No way they squander leads like they did this year. Our running attack will be close to unstoppable and the defense should be improved with a new coordinator

11. Indy

Indy Pronoun Analyst

This.

12. rbroyles

rbroyles Chieftain

You are still alive!!

And I agree.

13. IP

IP Super Moderator

This thread gets bumped September 10th. We've been dropping the early marquee OOC game something like 6 times in the last 9 years years (feel free to correct me, but I remember us splitting with Cal, swept by UCLA, Oregon, and Oklahoma, beating NC State and Cincinnati). While Virginia Tech is no Oklahoma or Oregon, the stage will literally be the largest in actual size in college football history. How that pressure is handled will be telling.

14. bigpapavol

bigpapavol Chieftain

Botch will be the color of a tomato.

15. The Dooz

The Dooz Super Moderator

We're going to beat the shit out of VaTech.

16. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

You have a knack for making me chuckle.

17. justingroves

justingroves supermod

An eggplant

18. chavisut

chavisut Dan Mullen Fan Club President

Jennings at FS needs to happen. He would be a monster.

Would like to see Evan Berry on offense, especially if Kamara leaves.

19. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

He definitely has the mean streak to play defense, but I also think he could be one of our best receivers. We've recruited a zillion DBs. Surely one could play safety. Malik Foreman might be better suited there than nickel.

20. JT5

JT5 Super Moderator

Evan Berry on offense. Line him up 30 yards deep in the backfield, long snap directly to him and set up blockers. Pisses me off that coaching staff is too stubborn to do this.