2017 Signing Day

Discussion in 'Vols Football' started by CardinalVol, Feb 1, 2017.

1. zehr27

zehr27 8th's VIP

Snapped me back into reality. GBO!

2. kptvol

kptvol Super Moderator

Historic day. These guys just might be the players who go down in history as the team that got us over the hump against Vanderbilt. Remember this day, boys.

3. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

You're probably correct but his dad has been very adamant that "the crystal balls are a bunch of bullshit" ... at least that is what he has said to me since early December. He works right beside me. He told me this morning that Jones and Shoop were at his house last week and they really like Shoop. Probably means nothing ... every recruiting site in the world has him as a bama lock.

4. utvol0427

utvol0427 Chieftain

$o, i$ it $afe to a$$ume that you've bought hi$ dad $everal lunche$ and dinner$ and explained to him the benefit$ of hi$ $on coming to UT

5. IP

IP Super Moderator

Cincinnati and cmu would have drooled all over this class, you football noobs. Ungrateful. Someone call security.

6. smokysbark

smokysbark Chieftain

Bought that mofo a new office chair and a mini-fridge ... how bah dah

7. RockyHill

RockyHill Loves Auburn more than Tennessee.

DeAndre Hopkins, Martavis Bryant, Sammy Watkins, Mike Williams, Tee Higgins

or

Blue chip WR who wasn't thrown the ball, blue chip WR who wasn't thrown the ball, blue chip WR who wasn't thrown the ball, blue chip WR who wasn't thrown the gd ball, Tee Higgins

Yeah, don't blame him one bit. Smart kid.

8. lylsmorr

lylsmorr Super Moderator

Whew. Damn American Conference teams trying to steal our American Conference talent.

9. RockyHill

I shouldn't make fun. Auburn legit just signed a guy who had Hutchison Community College on the table. Malzahn's obsession with turning athletic HS QB's into WR's is maddening.

10. justingroves

justingroves supermod

Says a lot about Auburn's academic requirements

11. RockyHill

Hardy har har. Looks like he may be a sign and place type.

12. JohnnyQuickkick

JohnnyQuickkick Calcio correspondent

Somebody's head better roll for not getting Kobe Buffalomeat (OL, KS)to the hill. I have no idea how many stars, but it shouldn't matter

13. ptclaus98

ptclaus98 Contributor

14. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

15. knoxvol

knoxvol Contributor

This is so amazing I just took the shotgun out of my mouth.

16. kmf600

kmf600 Energy vampire

I take a class full of 3 stars with heart and that will give 110% to the Vols, over a class full of talent, look at what talent has gotten us so far. What we need is a team full of Jumpers.

Go Vols!

17. MaconVol

MaconVol Chieftain

Stealing this from the idiot farm. The conversation is about whether or not this class and Dooley's are similar.

"Per 24/7. I'm not going to draw any further conclusions due to Dooley's complete incompetency. For informational purposes only:

Dooley:

2011 #14 with average rating of 88.44
    2012 #20 with average rating of 88.22

Butch
    2017 #15 with average rating of 87.14 (at 11:00 AM CST)"

18. NorrisAlan

NorrisAlan Founder of the Mike Honcho Fan Club

[​IMG]

19. RockyHill

"You can't paint everything in black and white. Not all three stars are created equal. Butch finds the GOOD three stars. These guys were just overlooked. Really high character guys here. Peyton Manning was actually a three star iirc"

20. hohenfelsvol

hohenfelsvol Beer run

Out in full force today